ECT Definition of "Works Salvation"

SaulToPaul 2

May 28th, 2015 02:53 PM God's Truth The Lord rebuke you severely if you are wrong for your constant neg reps and lying

GT: "I do not sin."

GT: "I obey everything Jesus says."

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Why do you neg rep?

God's Truth

Gal 2:16 (KJV)

Faith of Christ, and faith in Christ, are both in the passage.

Read it again.

These are the works of the law:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

SaulToPaul 2

These are the works of the law:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Faith of Christ, and faith in Christ, are both in the passage.

Read it again.

God's Truth

May 28th, 2015 02:53 PM God's Truth The Lord rebuke you severely if you are wrong for your constant neg reps and lying

GT: "I do not sin."

Matthew 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Why do you neg rep?

You abuse the rep section. You invest a lot of your time making it so you can give me many neg reps in one day. The effort to your abuse is a condition of a heart bent on disobeying God.

Cross Reference

Faith of Christ

Exactly!! Paul was intimating he was living by the very life of Christ Jesus indwelling Him AND upon Him. Everything Paul exemplified was positioned in "Christ and Him crucified" __ for to know Him per John 17:3! All that from a sinner, saved by grace. . . :)

God's Truth

Why do you neg rep?

You abuse the rep system.

Just think of what is going on inside you that makes you spend your life trying to give out as many reps to others just so you can give me five neg reps in one day. That is beyond pathetic.

What a negative and vengeful person and a waste of life.

SaulToPaul 2

Just think of what is going on inside you that makes you spend your life trying to give out as many reps to others just so you can give me five neg reps in one day. That is beyond pathetic.

Why do you neg rep?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

so why did you give me and meshak a neg rep?

SaulToPaul 2

God's Truth

Exactly!! Paul was intimating he was living by the very life of Christ Jesus indwelling Him AND upon Him. Everything Paul exemplified was positioned in "Christ and Him crucified" __ for to know Him per John 17:3! All that from a sinner, saved by grace. . . :)

Paul was a Pharisee who still had to obey Jesus to be saved.

Did Jesus save Paul as soon as Paul believed in Jesus? No.

Think about it.

SaulToPaul 2

Why do you neg rep?

God's Truth

so why did you give me and meshak a neg rep?

I gave you a neg rep because you publicly went against me.

You abuse the neg rep system too. You do not use it for what it is intended for; you use it for evil.

You have been bombarding me with neg reps because your heart is not right.

Meshak gets a neg rep too because she does not stop lying about me.

God's Truth

Why do you neg rep?

The neg rep system is not evil. It is only evil what you do with it.

There is no way you would be able to stand as I do if you were treated the way I am by you and your friends.

You are vindictive and mean.

SaulToPaul 2

The neg rep system is not evil. It is only evil what you do with it.

There is no way you would be able to stand as I do if you were treated the way I am by you and your friends.

You are vindictive and mean.

Why do you neg rep?