ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

Member of Christ's Body are forgiven all trespasses and are beyond condemnation. Did you have an intelligent point?

There is no favoritism. That means if you sin like any one else, then you will be judged, and more harshly if you call yourself a Christian teacher, which you do.

musterion

There is no favoritism. That means if you sin like any one else, then you will be judged, and more harshly if you call yourself a Christian teacher, which you do.

Member of Christ's Body are forgiven all trespasses and are beyond condemnation. Did you have an intelligent point?

john w

Hall of Fame
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Once again, all you did was spam a few irrelevant verses, and said NADA.

Moron of the year-face you.

john w

Hall of Fame
"god"suntruth: Repent always means "stop sinning!!!!!:" The LORD God repented. So He is a sinner!!!!!

On record.

Idiot.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib: ] Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

We have a lot of people here who preach...
:yawn: Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15

Repent of all your
quoties.gif
good works (Is 64:6). Thus far you can only add them to your debt column :reals: because you are not in Christ (2 Pe 2:1). Count them as loss or you will not gain Christ (Phil 3:8).

john w

Hall of Fame
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Notice,once again, how this moronic wolf isolates one verse, 1 Cor. 6:9 KJV, and omits the 1 Cor. 6:11 KJV, as her father the devil, taught her:

1 Cor. 6 KJV
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Read it, Wolfie:such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified

You're slick.like your serpent daddy....

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] Repent or perish!

:noway: You boast of yourself not Christ (Phil 3:8). You aren't going to hell for what you've not done. You're going to hell for what you have done (Mt 5:20). God's wrath remains on you (Jn 3:36) because you don't believe that Jesus is who says he is (Jn 8:24).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] Don't you know that God hated it when people would sin, sacrifice an animal, but not really be sorry for their sins?

Your crocodile tears won't save you. :dizzy: Jesus saves. You won't get to heaven for good works (Ga 2:16). You get to heaven by knowing Jesus (Phil 3:10). You don't know him; so, you will die in your sins (Jn 8:24).

Danoh

Notice,once again, how this moronic wolf isolates one verse, 1 Cor. 6:9 KJV, and omits the 1 Cor. 6:11 KJV, as her father the devil, taught her:

1 Cor. 6 KJV
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Read it, Wolfie:such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified

And Paul's point is that Believers should not be carrying on as the lost do.

"...but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

You sure stepped into this one, saint John :chuckle:

Verse 10's "revilers" - those who criticize others in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.

john w

Hall of Fame
And Paul's point is that Believers should not be carrying on as the lost do.

"...but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

You sure stepped into this one, saint John :chuckle:

Verse 10's "revilers" - those who criticize others in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.

Paul's point, is based upon the premise of their position, and status, as "eternally" secure, and I properly employed that premise, to refute this wolf's argument, a deceitful one at that, in that she isolated the verse.

So save your alleged "spiritual" reprimand, Danoh, and focus on the topic of the thread, which I initiated, as I stay on topic, and pay more attention to the evil,grievous wolves/wolf-ette's(Acts 20:29 KJV), preying on the sheep/babes, instead of being a "man pleaser," and sucking up to this "god"suntruth child of the devil, as you have an inclination to do. Rough words? You bet. The bible/war is rough.

Am I clear? Good.

Danoh

Paul's point, is based upon the premise of their position, and status, as "eternally" secure, and I properly employed that premise, to refute this wolf's argument, a deceitful one at that, in that she isolated the verse.

So save your alleged "spiritual" reprimand, Danoh, and focus on the topic of the thread, which I initiated, as I stay on topic, and pay more attention to the evil,grievous wolves/wolf-ette's(Acts 20:29 KJV), preying on the sheep/babes, instead of being a "man pleaser," and sucking up to this "god"suntruth child of the devil, as you have an inclination to do. Rough words? You bet. The bible/war is rough.

Am I clear? Good.

:rotfl:

Danoh

Know how Paul observed that there are those who preach Christ out of insincere motives?

Yeah, we got one of those.

Actually, a small club full on TOL.

The difference between my pointing out such things on TOL and non MADs on TOL pointing them out, is that l know, not hope, not think, not wonder - but know, as a MAD very familiar with the passages - that ever reviling others just because they hold a different view, or just because they call us out on one thing, or another...is NOT becoming of the gospel of Christ.

Been as guilty of that myself.

What is becoming of the gospel of Christ when dealing with others who differ on one thing or another; or even who rivile us...is...

1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Those are the grace unto others "our pattern" - Paul - recurrently emphasized had recurrently been his, and is to recurrently be ours towards both our own "in Christ," and "them that are without."

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; 1:30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

God's Truth

1 Cor. 6 KJV

That scripture proves what I have been saying...they ONCE WERE but they were washed...do you think that means they can keep sinning?