ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

If you have to examine yourself, then you are not saved because you do not know that you are living through the Spirit because you are NOT LIVING through the Spirit, or else you would be living through the Spirit deliberately and thus know.

More spam-she satanically spams this verse, in isolation, as her daddy, the devil, does.

The wolves suggest/assert that the above is Paul's warning, to check to see if you are saved. That is, the most carnal bunch of Christians, should examine themselves, to see if they "passed the test." No, when Paul told them to “examine” themselves, he was only arguing, in defense of his apostleship, which was constantly being questioned-he was confronting his critics,responding to those who would "check him out"/question him/examine him.....

1 Cor. 9 KJV
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

3 Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,

The context of 2 Cor. 13:5 KJV was not doubting the carnal Corinthians' salvation-he always referred to thenm as "saints." He wrote the passage, because they were questioning his authority/apostleship....

2 Cor. 13 KJV
3 since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

You left out the verses that proceed 2 Cor. 13:5 KJV.

Thus, Paul's point is that if they were “in the faith,” it proved the proof that he was an apostle, for he was the one that led them to the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Cor. 9 KJV

2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

Thus, since these carnal Corinthians were “in the Lord” and “in the faith,” was the evidence of his apostleship-2 Cor. 13:3 KJV, removing the/their doubt.

That is the context.

And you are still a deceitful moron, "one verse in isolation" scammer.

God's Truth

More spam-she satanically spams this verse, in isolation, as her daddy, the devil, does.

The wolves suggest/assert that the above is Paul's warning, to check to see if you are saved. That is, the most carnal bunch of Christians, should examine themselves, to see if they "passed the test." No, when Paul told them to “examine” themselves, he was only arguing, in defense of his apostleship, which was constantly being questioned-he was confronting his critics,responding to those who would "check him out"/question him/examine him.....

1 Cor. 9 KJV
1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

The context of 2 Cor. 13:5 KJV was not doubting the carnal Corinthians' salvation-he always referred to thenm as "saints." He wrote the passage, because they were questioning his authority/apostleship....

2 Cor. 13 KJV
3 since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

Thus, Paul's point is that if they were “in the faith,” it proved the proof that he was an apostle, for he was the one that led them to the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Cor. 9 KJV

2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

Thus, since these carnal Corinthians were “in the Lord” and “in the faith,” was the evidence of his apostleship-2 Cor. 13:3 KJV, removing the/their doubt.

That is the context.

You blasphemy Paul and claim he is condemned by his own making when you say he taught another gospel.

Paul, a chosen of God's and you make him into the worst sinner ever known and condemn him.

Paul did not nullify Jesus' words and preach another gospel!

Jesus' words are FOREVER.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

...according to you...Paul cursed himself because he is a hypocrite and a person who nullified Jesus' words...only the devil would be so ignorant and evil.

john w

Hall of Fame
You blasphemy Paul and claim he is condemned by his own making when you say he taught another gospel.

Paul, a chosen of God's and you make him into the worst sinner ever known and condemn him.

Paul did not nullify Jesus' words and preach another gospel!

Jesus' words are FOREVER.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

...according to you...Paul cursed himself because he is a hypocrite and a person who nullified Jesus' words...only the devil would be so ignorant and evil.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument, moron.

More spam-she satanically spams this 2 Cor. 13:5 KJV verse, in isolation, as her daddy, the devil, does.

1 Cor. 9 KJV

2 Cor. 13 KJV

1 Cor. 9 KJV

That is the context.

God's Truth

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument, moron.

1 Cor. 9 KJV

2 Cor. 13 KJV

1 Cor. 9 KJV

That is the context.

I can't force myself to read your garbage...maybe later.

john w

Hall of Fame
Repent or perish.

Repent of what, devil child? The LORD God took care of the sin/sins issue, completely, 2000+ years ago, dying for my sins, every last one of them, forgiving me all trespasses, while I was an unrepentent, ungodly sinner, as I pleaded "guilty as charged," admitting that even if I could "repent," as in "stop sinning," of all my sins, the minimum, which I cannot, nor can anyone, I would still come short of the glory of God, as I would need the righteousness of God, to be in His presence, and thus I trusted the dbr as the sole solution, and was thus given the gift of God, eternal life, because I am in Christ.

I write this for the babes/sheep, not you, Wolfie, to protect them from wolves, such as yourself.

You are a lost moron, Wolfie, spitting at the dbr, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ. And that same Christ will send you packing to hell, unless you change your mind, i.e., repent, on the solution to your dire condition.

You have been warned, for years, and will have no excuse, at the great white throne judgment, where you will eventually plead "guilty as charged," right before being thrown in hell.

God's Truth

He's a member of Christ's Body, forgiven all trespasses and beyond condemnation. Did you have an intelligent point?

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

God's Truth

Repent of what, devil child? The LORD God took care of the sin/sins issue, completely, 2000+ years ago, dying for my sins, every last one of them, forgiving me all trespasses, while I was an unrepentent, ungodly sinner, as I pleaded "guilty as charged," admitting that even if I could "repent," as in "stop sinning," of all my sins, the minimum, which I cannot, nor can anyone, I would still come short of the glory of God, as I would need the righteousness of God, to be in His presence, and thus I trusted the dbr as the sole solution, and was thus given the gift of God, eternal life, because I am in Christ.

I write this for the babes/sheep, not you, Wolfie, to protect them from wolves, such as yourself.

You are a lost moron, Wolfie, spitting at the dbr, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ. And that same Christ will send you packing to hell, unless you change your mind, i.e., repent, on the solution to your dire condition.

You have been warned, for years, and will have no excuse, at the great white throne judgment, where you will eventually plead "guilty as charged," right before being thrown in hell.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

musterion

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Member of Christ's Body are forgiven all trespasses and are beyond condemnation. Did you have an intelligent point?