DARK CLOUD OVER OUR NATION.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maxine Waters just did. Wants Trump impeached and exiled. But like Pelosi, she's losing her marbles and both were pretty low IQ, to begin with.

Waters and Pelosi are way too old for the positions they hold. Both are almost 80 years old. It's time for them to retire. I find it hard to believe that these two have any "Carte Blanche" to do anything to sway the Democrats. Pelosi has often made the mistake of calling Trump; Bush during one of her many speeches. Her mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. Maxine is full of hatred and unfounded accusations against President Trump. Both of these Women are obsessed with trying to remove Trump from office. Of course, they'll never succeed.

I realize these two Women have an audience of admirers who follow the "Party Line" and therefore, are willing to embarrass themselves publically. Maxine reminds me of the character of "Aunt Esther" on the early 70s Sitcom, "Sanford and Son."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Chuck "The town cryer" Schumer is another bad example of the left-wing Democratic leadership. There's nothing "subtle" about these three "Characters." It's very clear that the Democrats have been losing elections because of the route they've been taking. You'd think they would try another approach however, they continue to follow the same tired old tactics. Even though they continue to lose, they keep on marching forward. No doubt they'll be successful holding on to their base, however, they'll not win over any others outside their camp.

musterion

More Democrats are getting on board with the mental incompetence thing. They're all cynical frauds -- the rule says it takes a majority of congress, which they do not have, so they know it can't go anywhere. This is just a stunt to electroshock support out of their demoralized base before the next election. Given the way the recent Georgia election slaughter went for them (they thought they had it sewn up), it's liable to get much worse when this goes the way of the Russia BS.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
More Democrats are getting on board with the mental incompetence thing. They're all cynical frauds -- the rule says it takes a majority of congress, which they do not have, so they know it can't go anywhere. This is just a stunt to electroshock support out of their demoralized base before the next election. Given the way the recent Georgia election slaughter went for them (they thought they had it sewn up), it's liable to get much worse when this goes the way of the Russia BS.

Excellent Post.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Waters and Pelosi are way too old for the positions they hold. Both are almost 80 years old. It's time for them to retire. I find it hard to believe that these two have any "Carte Blanche" to do anything to sway the Democrats. Pelosi has often made the mistake of calling Trump; Bush during one of her many speeches. Her mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. Maxine is full of hatred and unfounded accusations against President Trump. Both of these Women are obsessed with trying to remove Trump from office. Of course, they'll never succeed.

I realize these two Women have an audience of admirers who follow the "Party Line" and therefore, are willing to embarrass themselves publically. Maxine reminds me of the character of "Aunt Esther" on the early 70s Sitcom, "Sanford and Son."
Aunt Esther !!! :rotfl: