Cruz to announce Fiorina as running mate

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would actually be in women's best interest

To make our own decisions rather than accepting another person's *reality. I don't need for Cruz to choose a woman as his running mate to know more than I already know about him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah

Men are better than women at everything,

Including breast feeding and giving birth? The Calvinist servant of Satan served this up to the feminazi for the purpose of her knocking it out of the park.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Including breast feeding and giving birth? The Calvinist servant of Satan served this up to the feminazi for the purpose of her knocking it out of the park.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field....

A basic biological function specific to women. Gee, didn't think about that.
How they are doing with that nowadays anyway?

Oh yeah..

image1_identify_156_shaahama.gif

Well damn :plain:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Nick M, I'm a "misogynist " just because Carly Florin is a horrible person who has done nothing but harm business and industry in America and caused so many people to lose their jobs ?
I don't despise Florin because she's a woman, but because she's a horrible person, and idiot and a pathological liar .
And I suppose loathing Ted Cruz ,akes me a racist because he's half Hispanic ? And what about the rampant misogyny directed against Hillary Clinton, a woman who has more intelligence, more integrity, and more stature in one cell of her body than a million Carly Fiorinas have collectively?

rexlunae

carly is a good choice

A good choice for what? Fantasy VP candidate? Cruz can't win at this point. That means his VP nomination can't win either.

Or do you think that the delegates to the convention are going to give the nomination to a guy who didn't win the vote, and who no one likes. Your avatar has a better shot at the nomination, at this point.

-you need a woman to attack another woman

Have you been following the GOP primary? That's apparently so not true with them anymore.

-no one does it better than carly

You can argue that Clinton has relatively few clear accomplishments under her belt for the high offices she's held. But Fiorina has been a positive failure in every job in the recent past, and she just seems to fail upward.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
To you, all things and every decision is "men's affairs". Too bad that isn't how things are (legally) in the *real* world. :)

Ever read the affairs in the Bible?

You can fall back on 'legal'all you want, but when it was legal to deny women a thing, you would have found it to be corrupt.
So by your own logic, your argument is not only invalid, it's a mockery.

It's like kids making fun of that one kid who can't afford ice cream from the truck. Childish :plain: