Is this a last ditch effort to win? :idunno:

smileys-vampire-780688.gif
Why do you announce such a thing when you aren't the nominee? :AMR:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this a last ditch effort to win? :idunno:

He is mathematically eliminated. He is my primary choice. And unlike many elections past when the GOP floats a RINO, I will be voting for this one. Not just out of spite because they don't want him. He will enforce the law and expel the illegal aliens.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Cruz to announce Fiorina as running mate

That's all well and good for about "15 minutes" of fame - but how does Cruz plan on breaking into the news cycle on Thursday, Friday, Saturday .....?

rexlunae

I'm not exactly sure what the theory is here. He can't win by delegates or votes. And everyone hates him. So, he's going to go into the convention, and tell the delegates, who hate him, that they should give him the nomination, in the face of the will of the voters, who also hate him? I don't know why he did this, and I don't know why she accepted, but it isn't likely to matter.

Maybe I should announce my running mate. I mean, if Cruz can do it...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, wow, Rusha made a post I like.

Not for the same reason. You only like the outcome of a woman not holding the position of the second in command because she is ... GASP ... a woman. I don't like THAT particular woman ...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not for the same reason. You only like the outcome of a woman not holding the position of the second in command because she is ... GASP ... a woman. I don't like THAT particular woman ...

:freak:
Here we go again. I must've hit a soft spot being as how you want to pull this subject at every response to me.

I don't dislike Sarah Palin, she's just not good enough on her own with McCain as her superior.
As a man, you see, I have more insight as to who is better and what is practical :rolleyes:

Call it what you want (misogyny), but the truth hurts! :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, wow, Rusha made a post I like.

I don't dislike Sarah Palin, she's just not good enough on her own with McCain as her superior.
As a man, you see, I have more insight as to who is better and what is practical

:chuckle: Once again, you prove my point.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Once again, you prove my point.

Nah

Men are better than women at everything, it's a natural and proven fact.

Even art.

The-Creation-of-Adam-Michelangelo-631.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

I don't substitute 'reality' for 'kindness'. I'm not going to flatter you with things that aren't real- the reason why every president, including the next one up, are all male has nothing to do with 'sexism'- men are just better :idunno:

You don't like it, so you've made it personal and want to force your imagined 'equality' on everyone.