Criticism

daqq

Because I know the point of the thread whereas you are just spiritually blind.

Every time you speak such buffoonery you have three fingers pointing right back at you:

If Paul were alive to day he would be called by a few choice names.

Homophobic, sexist, bigot, sectarian, extremist, persecutor, dogmatist, unhinged, argumentative, quarrelsome, contrary, contentious, belligerent, opinionated, disputatious, uncompromising, horrid, troublemaker, zealot, fundamentalist, sexist, misogynist, denier of the Almighty, no friend of the Messiah and generally lacking grace.

If you meet someone with these qualities, yes qualities, then remember this man Paul was chosen from the womb and acquired these qualities before he was called.
If the Almighty had wanted a wimp He would have called one, but I cannot find that He did.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

And I nearly forgot. This upstart Paul stood up to Peter and told him off.

Paulos "the Little" was called from the womb of his mother, YeruShalem of above, the covenant-mother of all the faithful in Messiah. If one has not gone back into the womb of his covenant-mother, (the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the Torah), as even the Archon Nikodemos understood from the Testimony of Messiah; then neither has such a one been called from the womb of his mother, (covenant). Yeshayahu the Prophet underwent the same process, Yirmeyahu the Prophet underwent the same process; even Timotheos underwent the same process, and from a babe he knew the holy scripture. Also Paulos "the Little" would never have openly condemned another leader of the community in front of the whole community, (meaning another literal physical human being, if that is what you erroneously suppose in your final comments).

No doubt there are those, even here, that would say Paul is demon possessed, and that his father is the devil, just as they likewise do to those who quote and believe his teachings. :)

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 kjv)

Gal 4:22-27 (HNV)
22 For it is written that Avraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the free woman.
23 However, the son by the handmaid was born according to the flesh, but the son by the free woman was born through promise.
24 These things contain an allegory, for these are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children to bondage, which is Hagar.
25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Yerushalayim that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.
26 But the Yerushalayim that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, "Rejoice, you barren who don't bear. Break forth and shout, you that don't travail. For more are the children of the desolate than of her who has a husband."
Isa 54:1

Isa 54:1-2 (HNV)
1 Sing, barren, you who didn't bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, says the LORD.
Gal 4:27
2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations; don't spare: lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.
Mishkan-Tabernacle - YeruShalem Above

The only thing you know about the scripture is how to copy one-liner retorts and bring them here to paste them against anyone you despise. You therefore do indeed wrest the scripture; you steal from the Word, and that is because you only do what you do so as to use it for your own means and ends, in your own contrived and concocted privately held false doctrines, and so as to use the scripture as a weapon against your perceived enemies. As already said, you have no concept of what is written as taken from within its actual context, and that is shown over and over again by your own posts; for the same reason you lifted the quote from Peter in Acts 8:23, and pasted it here to use against me, when I never offered you money for anything, (Acts 8:18-23), except maybe in the machinations of your vain imagination.

Truster

Every time you speak such buffoonery you have three fingers pointing right back at you:

The only thing you know about the scripture is how to copy one-liner retorts and bring them here to paste them against anyone you despise. You therefore do indeed wrest the scripture; you steal from the Word, and that is because you only do what you do so as to use it for your own means and ends, in your own contrived and concocted privately held false doctrines, and so as to use the scripture as a weapon against your perceived enemies. As already said, you have no concept of what is written as taken from within its actual context, and that is shown over and over again by your own posts; for the same reason you lifted the quote from Peter in Acts 8:23, and pasted it here to use against me, when I never offered you money for anything, (Acts 8:18-23), except maybe in the machinations of your vain imagination.

I rest in my Saviour and Elohim and that He alone knows the intents behind my thoughts and my words.