Criticism

daqq

Two verses combined and you didn't even recognise them.

:rotfl:

Now you judge again what you think is in my mind? Are you God? :rotfl:
How is it, O god, that you know whether I recognized them or not?
You, O god, are going to answer for every idle word. :chuckle:

There is no way for you to prove those statements apply to me because YOU do not know me, O god. Did I try to BUY the Holy Spirit or some "Holy Spirit Power" from you, O god?

Acts 8:18-23 (HNV)
18 Now when Shim`on saw that the Holy Spirit was given through the laying on of the emissaries' hands, he offered them money,
19 saying, "Give me also this power, that whoever I lay my hands on may receive the Holy Spirit."
20 But Kefa said to him, "May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money!
21 You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart isn't right before God.
22 Repent therefore of this, your wickedness, and ask God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
23 For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bondage of iniquity."

daqq

We are not to judge other people to begin with: but you certainly cannot know the thoughts and intentions of another person "by the Spirit" as it seems you imagine in the machinations of your vain imagination: no, but rather, you can only tell by the FRUIT, which proceeds from the words, actions, and deeds of others. I never offered to BUY anything from you, and you are certainly not Peter, and therefore you are just another two-bit false accuser of the brethren because what comes forth from your mouth are lying accusations against those who post and quote the scripture to you. You simply hate being proven wrong in your doctrine because when it happens you know that the scripture itself is exposing you as a fraud. I typically do not judge people until they judge me first; so perhaps you should have never said my Father is the devil and blasphemed the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father, (especially the first time we ever spoke, lol, which proves in and of itself that you simply judge everyone who disagrees with your perverted version of the Gospel).

Truster

We are not to judge other people to begin with: but you certainly cannot know the thoughts and intentions of another person "by the Spirit" as it seems you imagine in the machinations of your vain imagination: no, but rather, you can only tell by the FRUIT, which proceeds from the words, actions, and deeds of others. I never offered to BUY anything from you, and you are certainly not Peter, and therefore you are just another two-bit false accuser of the brethren because what comes forth from your mouth are lying accusations against those who post and quote the scripture to you. You simply hate being proven wrong in your doctrine because when it happens you know that the scripture itself is exposing you as a fraud. I typically do not judge people until they judge me first; so perhaps you should have never said my Father is the devil and blasphemed the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father, (especially the first time we ever spoke, lol, which proves in and of itself that you simply judge everyone who disagrees with your perverted version of the Gospel).

I don't have a version of anything. I have the experience of the power of the evangelism. The power that saved me and the power that garrisons me.

There are at least four verses in what I just said...

Truster

Truster, God deals with us as we deal with others.

He deals with the likes of you according to law. That is why you feel as if you should obey the law as a rule of life. He deals with us* according to the manifestation of His grace.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't have a version of anything. I have the experience of the power of the evangelism. The power that saved me and the power that garrisons me.

There are at least four verses in what I just said...
Then post the verses instead of making your own

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are so blind that you can't see even a glimmer of light. You are unregenerate and so the narrow way is a mystery to you. Yet daily you shake a fist heavenwards refusing even the crumbs that you are presented with.
I only get crumbs? :rotfl:

daqq

I only get crumbs?
rotfl.gif

Lol, this is what happens when a heathen gets a hold of the scripture, that is, he uses it for his own vain purposes to justify himself and his own vain imagination, ripping and subverting everything out of its context:

Speakest thou not unto me? Knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee?, Ahah! he says to himself, See? I have the power to crucify you because the Bible tells me so! A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels! Ahah! says he, I knew I was right all along! for the Bible tells me so! Come with me, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: let us swallow them up alive as the grave, even whole, as those that go down into the pit: we shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil! Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse! (for he holds the bag in the machinations of his vain imagination, and is nothing more than a thief, and pilfers from the bag like Judas the betrayer, lol). And if you do not believe me, I will crucify you, and set your carcass aflame: and my god will laugh and mock you as your soul descends into hell!

Mostly on the internet do we find such powerful preachers of vitriolic hate . . .

6666.66 days and counting since Truster saw an angel of light. :chuckle:

Truster

Lol, this is what happens when a heathen gets a hold of the scripture, that is, he uses it for his own vain purposes to justify himself and his own vain imagination, ripping and subverting everything out of its context:

Speakest thou not unto me? Knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee?, Ahah! he says to himself, See? I have the power to crucify you because the Bible tells me so! A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels! Ahah! says he, I knew I was right all along! for the Bible tells me so! Come with me, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: let us swallow them up alive as the grave, even whole, as those that go down into the pit: we shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil! Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse! (for he holds the bag in the machinations of his vain imagination, and is nothing more than a thief, and pilfers from the bag like Judas the betrayer, lol). And if you do not believe me, I will crucify you, and set your carcass aflame: and my god will laugh and mock you as your soul descends into hell!

Mostly on the internet do we find such powerful preachers of vitriolic hate . . .

6666.66 days and counting since Truster saw an angel of light. :chuckle:

Which section of your wicked mind did that spring from?*Angel of light? ...Rhetorical.

Truster

There were multiple scripture quotes in that.
You do not recognize them, O knower of scripture?

I not only recognise them I also note that you have misapplied them. This is the reason I had you on ignore for so long. I was answering the angel accusation.

daqq

I not only recognise them I also note that you have misapplied them. This is the reason I had you on ignore for so long. I was answering the angel accusation.

You missed the entire POINT. Of course they are misapplied because they are given in an example of exactly what you continually do. How can you be so blind so as to not understand criticism in this your thread titled Criticism???

Blahahahahah . . . :rotfl:

Truster

You missed the entire POINT. Of course they are misapplied because they are given in an example of exactly what you continually do. How can you be so blind so as to not understand criticism in this your thread titled Criticism???

Blahahahahah . . . :rotfl:

Because I know the point of the thread whereas you are just spiritually blind.