Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do believe in the creator....the God of Abraham. He created a lot of flexibility into his creation and he is not a authoritarian. He did not create things to stay static and not change. He also did not create things to be what humans call "perfect". He set up some laws and created some boundary conditions and then largely let it fall into place. One of those boundary conditions were slight variations in quantum fields? I cannot remember what the term was exactly. I know that these variations were responsible for allowing matter to form in clumps like we see today. He let things largely progress on their own without his interference. This is exactly how he operates today. But, he didn't just let any possible thing happen that could happen. He set up guidelines and he stepped in at particular times to make sure events matched up with his guidelines. This left room for a whole lot of variability. Your god made things a certain way(plain vanilla) with no ability to adapt or change. He is a static god.

I don't think He is a static God! He used EXTREME IMAGINATION in ALL the He created. How wonderful is it that we have just about everything our hearts could ask for and more.

God Bless You Doloresistere!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well Michael...yes, in some ways its difficulty to understand. But, in other ways, we should expect people will reject God and His Word.
Yes....the odds are 100% because God made the earth habitable. His Word, and science show earth is a very specially designed place.
The Big Bang is contradictory to Gods Word, in many ways.
Other galaxies and black holes??? I. Dont I think my Bible says that.
But one thing the Bible does say about the stars that is quite fascinating is that they are as in numerical as this sands of the seashore. At a time when some people thought there was less stars than grains of sand in 1 bucket-- God was saying that the number of stars was on a scale they couldn't imagine. Today we know there are more stars in the heavens than grains of sand from all the ocean shores in the world.
And another cool thing Gods Word tells us is that God created each star unique.

Yes, I know 100% because of God, but without God, 1%. The Bible doesn't say that God created this galaxy either, but it's where He put the Earth He created. Everything can't be included in the Bible, for man could not always wrap around it, especially back in Moses time. Could you see Moses adding Creating Galaxies to his book of Genesis? Well, 6days, I'm glad they are all unique. That sounds like a wonderful Heaven to explore after we croak down here and go up there.

Love You In Christ, Buddy!!

Michael

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

NY Times?
Really?

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

David Rockefeller

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times,
Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.
The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller... Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

6days

We have go back to the first "simple" cell ....
As you say... There is no such thing as a simple cell. Advances in microbiology have shown the incomprehensible complexity of the living cell. A few years ago, scientists decided to try simulate one of the smallest known genomes of any organism (525 gene). The scientists had "a cluster of 128 computers running for 9 to 10 hours to actually generate the data on the 25 categories of molecules that are involved in the cell's lifecycle processes."
http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...e-in-the-world-you-need-128-computers/260198/
Interestingly, the article unwittingly suggests an Intelligent Designer may be responsible... "Now figure that millions of bacteria could fit on the head of a pin and that many of them are an order of magnitude more complex than M. genitalium. Or ponder the idea that the human body is made up of 10 trillion (big, complex) human cells, plus about 90 or 100 trillion bacterial cells. That's about 100,000,000,000,000 cells in total.

Also... Re "simple cells"... Have you seen some of the animations done by Harvard university, or Oasis, or others of the 'manufacturing city' within a cell. They are awesome evidence of the Creator

Tyrathca

1521310_779217108765969_631108221_n.jpg

gcthomas

Cells degenerate, break down, gradually wear out over time. They go from a state of order to less order--disorder, and even death. Information for replication dissipates in one way or another. This is entropy.

We have go back to the first "simple" cell in the evolution of life. The early cells were of course not "simple" in that they were not complex, but were simple in that as they evolved they became more complex as more information is added over time. But that would negate entropy.

The cell cannot be "open" to the addition of more information if it is moving toward less information--entropy.

The information in a genetic code must come all at once.

--Dave

You continue to conflate information entropy with the laws governing thermodynamics and thermodynamic energy. There is no general principle governing the wearing out and dissipation of information. Information doesn't behave like heat.

It is your belief that information entropy is the same as information entropy that has lead to your erronious belief that all the info in a genome must have arrived at once. But it is fantasy physics. Come on Dave, what is your definition of information! You seem to be mixing up different definitions of information even. Can you be precise, please?

gcthomas

NY Times?
Really?

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

David Rockefeller

Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.
The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

That is a fictional quote. The real one is here:

"This present window of opportunity which during a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long.Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts "

The video is here.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NY Times?
Really?

David Rockefeller

YOU KNOW!! The article that begins with "Space Ripples Reveal Big Bang's Smoking Gun..." Are you trying to play dumb? It's on the top left side of the page. It's not a video, it's an article that you READ.

Here: www.nytimes.com/2014/03/18/science/space

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

It's not that broken. Just click on the "Space Ripples Reveal Big Bang's Smoking Gun..." picture and you can read the article about it. It's not broken at all beyond getting to see the article I'm speaking of. Try again!!

Michael

noguru

I didn't say information was effected by gravity, it's effected by entropy, a break down not a building up, as an analogy.

--Dave

Entropy (as in SLoT) is not a "breakdown" as you say. It is energy/heat reaching equilibrium throughout a closed system. You don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about in regard to the natural world.

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of an isolated system never decreases, because isolated systems always evolve toward thermodynamic equilibrium— a state depending on the maximum entropy.

Second Law of Thermodynamics.

This is why I brought up how it inversely mirrors what we also see in biodiversity as a whole. Concentrated energy tends to dissipate within a closed system until an equilibrium is reached. Biodiversity tends to increase until an equilibrium is reached. That level (equilibrium) of biodiversity is directly related to climatic stability within a range that can accommodate life.

The rate of genetic variation is not effected by SLoT, because the FLoT allows biological organisms the required energy for this variation. Because of the first law of thermodynamics, energy passing through a differential can cause an increase in the concentration of energy/heat in local areas.

You see Dave you actually have to honestly look at the evidence and courageously consider what it is suggesting.

Last edited:

noguru

Nope.

The god of this world is a liar.

And if Michaels angels told him the universe is expanding, they are too.

You are so whacked that you are arguing about your fantasy. You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about in regard to reality. Just slapping a label on yourself that "I follow God" does not make it so.

If you do not want to follow the "god" of this world, first you actually have to understand what this world is. Otherwise you will believe what any idiot might tell you.

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

It's not that broken. Just click on the "Space Ripples Reveal Big Bang's Smoking Gun..." picture and you can read the article about it. It's not broken at all beyond getting to see the article I'm speaking of. Try again!!

Michael

Nope, I click the link and get a NY times page saying:

"Page Not Found

We're sorry; we seem to have lost this page,
but we don't want to lose you."

noguru

Nope, I click the link and get a NY times page saying:

"Page Not Found

We're sorry; we seem to have lost this page,
but we don't want to lose you."

You have to put the title he supplied "Space Ripples Reveal Big Bang's Smoking Gun" in the search engine the NY Times "Page Not Found" page has. Then click on GO. It will be the first article on that page.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Thanks for helping! You've done the works. This type of thing is what works God judges you on. You're trying to help them. And that is your work. Thanks again!

With Love In Christ,

Michael

Jukia

Also... Re "simple cells"... Have you seen some of the animations done by Harvard university, or Oasis, or others of the 'manufacturing city' within a cell. They are awesome evidence of the Creator

Evidence for good animation maybe. Wait, maybe that is why you think man and dinosaurs coexisted---The Flintstones??

Status
Not open for further replies.