Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

I have done lectures and debates in Washington Square Park in the middle of New York University where most people thought I was either a professor or a lawyer.

If you had been there and said the things you say here, they would have stopped you, but you would probably have never had the nerve.

--Dave

I'll come out next time I am there and show you are a fraud. You may be able to fool other ignorant gullible people, but it does not work with me.

gcthomas

Straw man, ad hominem arguments show ignorance or malicious intent.

--Dave

Claiming I have malicious intent has no bearing on the argument. It is an ad hominem attack!!

Dave, you succumb to what you object to in the same sentence!

Silly.

:chuckle:

noguru

If you had been renewed when you became a theist, you would not have became an atheist/agnostic.

Where did you get this from? This is not my history. This is another lie.

Now all you have done is reverted back to theism using the same swill of evolution to bolster your own imagination.

Where have you received your idea of God from, some other person's (or group of people) imagination? There is only you and other people that read the Bible. You are not God, nor can you read God's mind. Despite your claim that you have some special knowledge of God. You know that the church called people who claimed special knowledge of God? Would you like to place your Biblical understanding up against mine?

Those of us who listen to Jesus, believe Him, and we are sure of what we have been taught.

You don't have the slightest clue who Jesus is. Jesus is not afraid of any knowledge and/or reality. You are very afraid.

One thing we know for shore is, is that we did not come from a microscopic cell in the water.

And you know that for sure, how?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mike was gay!

Mike was gay!

Cadry is gay. :flamer:

Michael Cadry is no longer gay. I am an abstainer for over 8 years now, and I've chosen to make myself become a eunuch for Jesus (See Rev. 14:4). I have not even masturbated. It's too bad you are so condescending and unforgiving. I know you don't like me because I did send you a PM and you haven't responded. God judges me. Those who are gay can find out that they can attain heaven if they repent. God forgives gays, so the world can know even that. That is the message the Lord has done with my life. Also, cigarettes smokers, or fat people, can realize that God offers them heaven too. I am not that fat, but I have a 'beer belly,' but not from beer. It's from eating food. Also those who drink alcohol, because I have turned over a new leaf on that also. My life is an example that people who have sinned seemingly unforgivable sins can still make it to heaven. I come as a sinner and the Lord forgives me, so others will know they can be forgiven similar sins also. Jesus came not as a sinner, and you saw what they did to Him. What more can I expect except that, even a sinner like one of you Stripe, still won't accept a prophet of God. It doesn't matter who God sends. Man won't ever believe. Quit dwelling on one sin I have had in the past, and concentrate on all the good things I've done in my life. God will judge me, not you. You know, if you've had sex with more than one woman in your life, you have committed fornication. Check out your dictionary and the Bible. You're no better than me.

Michael

:zoomin:

;)

noguru

Really.........

Yes, I was raised in a Catholic family. I left (in my mind and heart but not in a social way) all orthodox religions at 12, and went back to theism at 29. What is it that you do not understand? Would you like more details of my history. I am not afraid of the truth. What is your history?

I see you do not have the courage to address the rest of my post, however.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Where did you get this from? This is not my history. This is another lie.

Yes, you have now admitted lying, so repent.

Where have you received your idea of God from, some other person's (or group of people) imagination? There is only you and other people that read the Bible. You are not God, nor can you read God's mind. Despite your claim that you have some special knowledge of God. You know that the church called people who claimed special knowledge of God? Would you like to place your Biblical understanding up against mine?

Shore.

1 Corinthians 11:19 KJV
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

You don't have the slightest clue who Jesus is. Jesus is not afraid of any knowledge and/or reality. You are very afraid.

If I was afraid, I would not boldly denounce evolution, or those of you who have been blinded.

Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit
One thing we know for shore is, is that we did not come from a microscopic cell in the water.

Just as sure as I am, that if all you do is lick dust you will die of thirst.

noguru

If I was afraid, I would not boldly denounce evolution, or those of you who have been blinded.

You are afraid of truth of the empirical evidence. You may have yourself fooled and others you think are with you. But you are a fool and the others are just yes men.

noguru

Just as sure as I am, that if all you do is lick dust you will die of thirst.

That's how you know?

:rotfl:

You use a clear certainty to demonstrate something that you also think is certain, but is not clear based on empirical evidence. This is just more deceit on your part. And it will not go unnoticed by me or God.

noguru

0mind100spirits, you still have not addressed the rest of my post. That will not go unnoticed either. But feel free to keep you fruitless inquisition of me going. I am sure you will entertain some.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I did not lie. I have told my story accurately. You did not tell it accurately. You lied.

You need to repent.

I didnt say you kept lying.

I can believe you went from catholicism, to atheism, and then the theory of evolution brought you back to catholicism.

I am glad you came clean about that.

I was really wondering how someone claiming to be a christian could be so blind.

That splains it perfectly.

noguru

I didnt say you kept lying.

I can believe you went from catholicism, to atheism, and then the theory of evolution brought you back to catholicism.

I am glad you came clean about that.

I was really wondering how someone claiming to be a christian could be so blind.

That splains it perfectly.

I did not say I went back to Catholicism. Where are you getting this from? You keep lying about me. You need to repent. If you have questions you can just ask, instead of letting your over bloated ego make you a presumptuous fool.

Are you going to respond to the rest of my post, or not?

Either way, we will clearly see your character.

So far from what I have seen in your posts, you seem to be "hiding behind Jesus for all the wrong reasons". I bet you will just gloss over that though.

Silent Hunter

An ad hominem and straw man argument are fallacies because they are not true or have no bearing on what is true.

One either acknowledges that his or her remarks were inappropriate and not a true picture of what some one is saying or should just leave the debate.
Lots of people are going to miss you Dave . . . :cry:

Silent Hunter

I have done lectures and debates in Washington Square Park in the middle of New York University where most people thought I was either a professor or a lawyer.
. . . or insane.

If you had been there and said the things you say here, they would have stopped you, but you would probably have never had the nerve.
. . . stopped free speech in WS? The NERVE of some people :sozo2:.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I did not say I went back to Catholicism. Where are you getting this from? You keep lying about me. You need to repent. If you have questions you can just ask, instead of letting your over bloated ego make you a presumptuous fool.

Are you going to respond to the rest of my post, or not?

Either way, we will clearly see your character.

Rest of what post?

noguru

Rest of what post?

You know the one which you chose to respond to my first response but not the rest. Here is the rest.

Now all you have done is reverted back to theism using the same swill of evolution to bolster your own imagination.

Those of us who listen to Jesus, believe Him, and we are sure of what we have been taught.

In another post I asked about your theological history, since we have spent quite a bit of time and effort on mine. I think we should employ some equal treatment here.

Are you up for it, tough guy?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You know the one which you chose to respond to my first response but not the rest. Here is the rest.

In another post I asked about your theological history, since we have spent quite a bit of time and effort on mine. I think we should employ some equal treatment here.

Are you up for it, tough guy?

I already answered on the previous page.

And if you think trading college degrees is all you gotta do to test your knowledge of scripture against mine you have taken too many steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.