CoverGirl Announces First Male Makeup-Wearing ‘CoverBoy’ Model

MrDante

Appearance there, has nothing to do with a persons physical appearance.

Lets look at context.

John 7:23-24 23 If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? 24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Try again.

It's alwasy good for a laugh to watch people like you twist and distort the bible just to justify your own perverted behavior

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It's alwasy good for a laugh to watch people like you twist and distort the bible just to justify your own perverted behavior

I was thinking the same thing about you. Homosexual perversions are an abomination unto God. You seem to think they are all good. You are the perverter of God's Word here, not Angel4Truth.

The truth is I'm not gay. The truth is if I were there would be nothing to be ashamed of.
Really? You would not be ashamed of engaging in acts of perversion in the sight of God and committing abominations in the sight of God? I sure would be.

Trailer12_thumb.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Shall we add the Williams Institute and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to the LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! list?

And misdirection. I wouldn't expect you to actually address the points made.

Yeah, what does the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention know about suicide anyway, right MrDante?

MrDante

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Shall we add the Williams Institute and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to the LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! list?

Yeah, what does the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention know about suicide anyway, right MrDante?

What does Paul McHugh know about ethics?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Just like........
You know what man? That is such a vile, sick, sub-human response, I'm not even messing with you any more. For you to say that Christmas, the celebration of Christ's birth, is a perversion like homosexual sex acts, make you gutter scum. Welcome to my ignore list. Hopefully soon you'll be welcomed to Hell.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just like:
shrimp-cocktail-700-1.jpg

See Acts 10:15 about jews and those in the church as well also gentiles were never under a food law. As far as myself (since i can imagine you getting ready to whine) I dont eat shrimp or any shellfish anyway :)

Deuteronomy 22:5
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God

Is actually talking about this kind of thing:

Chaz-Bono.jpg
a woman to trying to be as a man

and this:

IMG_0237.jpg

You know, wanting to be seen/portrayed as the opposite sex, there was no word for transgender in the original languages other than effeminate translated in the new testament, which is why it says both effeminate and homosexual. One is denoting a man who wants to be seen as a woman.

Since the verses in the old testament are talking about idols under every green tree which are adorned with gold and silver in honor of an idol, there could be seen a connection to its pagan origin, however we aren't as believers worshiping the tree or an idol.
Also a lot of christians dont put them up at all, because of some old testament verses.

Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, then are you celebrating the birth of Christ or worshiping another god?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What is disgusting is judging and attacking someone based solely on how they look. Something God specifically said was wrong.

Thanks for once again lying and perverting God's Word.

John 7:24

Appearance there, has nothing to do with a persons physical appearance.

Lets look at context.

John 7:23-24 23 If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? 24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Try again.

A little tipsy today?

So tell us how i "twisted" scripture by just adding the verse before the verse you quoted, to show actual context - which shows you were the one who distorted scripture by taking what you liked and posting it out of context.

Thats whats perverted, ignore what it says so you 'think' you are safe in your sins.