Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I learn new things all the time. I have learned that you don't like facts.

A totally unfounded opinion.

I'm not trolling at all, just giving you facts that you reject without consideration.

You're mostly preaching nonsense in regard to the earth and the heavens.

NOTE: Moon phases are NOT caused by the curvature of the earth.
I see you're trying to discredit the video with testimonies of astronomers by implying that the video maker thinks the moon phases ARE caused by the curvature of the earth so nobody will watch and listen. He does not. He SAYS "many people think" that. Many people is not the majority and when you heard him say many people think that you assumed he did or that he saying very many or the majority of people. He said no such thing and your opinions are blatantly uninformed.

Right Divider

Body part
I see you're trying to discredit the video with testimonies of astronomers by implying that the video maker thinks the moon phases ARE caused by the curvature of the earth so nobody will watch and listen. He does not. He SAYS "many people think" that. Many people is not the majority and when you heard him say many people think that you assumed he did or that he saying very many or the majority of people. He said no such thing and your opinions are blatantly uninformed.
I never implied "that the video maker thinks the moon phases ARE caused by the curvature of the earth". Only that he believes that "many people" do.

So that statement is completely irrelevant to anything if he does not believe that the global model relies on that.

I watched some more of this video and find it as ridiculous as all of the FE videos are.

Please give us a COMPLETE model for the motions of the sun and moon in the FE model. Some of the videos that you've shown in the past have shown the sun and the moon as circling opposite of each other. Using that as the FE model, there would be NO such thing as eclipses.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I never implied "that the video maker thinks the moon phases ARE caused by the curvature of the earth". Only that he believes that "many people" do.

So that statement is completely irrelevant to anything if he does not believe that the global model relies on that.

I watched some more of this video and find it as ridiculous as all of the FE videos are.

Please give us a COMPLETE model for the motions of the sun and moon in the FE model. Some of the videos that you've shown in the past have shown the sun and the moon as circling opposite of each other. Using that as the FE model, there would be NO such thing as eclipses.
There are not necessarily "accurate" flat earth models that I'm aware of that show exactly what you're asking for but I will search.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Please give us a COMPLETE model for the motions of the sun and moon in the FE model.
This is what I've come with quickly from searching and I will search for more details on this. This first link is from a globalist view and model, even they describe the movements of the sun as having "apparent" movements, as if they don't even know for sure. I'm not sure that you can provide exact details of the movements on a globe without the fictional "axis" and changing the earth to a pear shape like globers did some years back. If you can it may help me find data on a flat earth chart of some kind. I'm posting a short 7 minute video after this post that explains some (an earlier video) AND shows that the sun DOES get smaller at sunset and bigger as it risses. It's not "perspective" or "refraction" or a bad camera or an atmosphere and cloud issue, another weak mystical argument from globers. I don't think you'll watch as you're not really looking for proof of FE, just as you can't prove a globe beyond a reasonable doubt. Quit following the morons of nasa and "theoretical physicists", the wisdom of the world.

Apparent Motions of the Sun

During the year the earth moves around the sun. As a result, the sun appears to move around the sky once with respect to the stars as seen from Earth.
Earth takes about 365 and a quarter days to travel once around the sun. Since the earth moves around the sun and we are resident on the earth, it means that the sun
ExtraTypeYear.jpg
appears to shift in the sky about 1 degree per day. This number is calculated by taking the total degrees in a circle (360 deg, since the earth moves 360 degrees around the sun) and dividing that amount by the total number of days in a year (365.2422). The result is 360 deg / 365.2422 days to equal about 1 degree per day.
The plane of the earth's orbit is called the ecliptic. Since the earth orbits the sun, the sun is also on the ecliptic. As a result, the sun appears to us to move around the sky on the ecliptic.​
Please note that the ecliptic is not the same thing as the earth's extended equator, the celestial equator. The earth's axis (and hence also the celestial equator) is actually tilted by 23.5 degrees with respect to the plane of the earth's orbit, or the ecliptic.

This is a possible but not to scale model of the sun and moon movements on a Flat Earth
How the 4 seasons work on the Flat Earth model

https://youtu.be/R52_PdZlSq8 - 13 minutes - click on link for full screen view - please read the disclaimer at the beginning of the video. I will look for more data

Right Divider

Body part
This is what I've come with quickly from searching and I will search for more details on this. This first link is from a globalist view and model, even they describe the movements of the sun as having "apparent" movements, as if they don't even know for sure. I'm not sure that you can provide exact details of the movements on a globe without the fictional "axis" and changing the earth to a pear shape like globers did some years back. If you can it may help me find data on a flat earth chart of some kind. I'm posting a short 7 minute video after this post that explains some (an earlier video) AND shows that the sun DOES get smaller at sunset and bigger as it risses. It's not "perspective" or "refraction" or a bad camera or an atmosphere and cloud issue, another weak mystical argument from globers. I don't think you'll watch as you're not really looking for proof of FE, just as you can't prove a globe beyond a reasonable doubt. Quit following the morons of nasa and "theoretical physicists", the wisdom of the world.

Apparent Motions of the Sun

During the year the earth moves around the sun. As a result, the sun appears to move around the sky once with respect to the stars as seen from Earth.
Earth takes about 365 and a quarter days to travel once around the sun. Since the earth moves around the sun and we are resident on the earth, it means that the sun
ExtraTypeYear.jpg
appears to shift in the sky about 1 degree per day. This number is calculated by taking the total degrees in a circle (360 deg, since the earth moves 360 degrees around the sun) and dividing that amount by the total number of days in a year (365.2422). The result is 360 deg / 365.2422 days to equal about 1 degree per day.
The plane of the earth's orbit is called the ecliptic. Since the earth orbits the sun, the sun is also on the ecliptic. As a result, the sun appears to us to move around the sky on the ecliptic.​
Please note that the ecliptic is not the same thing as the earth's extended equator, the celestial equator. The earth's axis (and hence also the celestial equator) is actually tilted by 23.5 degrees with respect to the plane of the earth's orbit, or the ecliptic.

This is a possible but not to scale model of the sun and moon movements.
How the 4 seasons work on the Flat Earth model

https://youtu.be/R52_PdZlSq8 - 13 minutes - click on link for full screen view - please read the disclaimer at the beginning of the video. I will look for more data

:rotfl:

You're lost in a fantasy world that you do not even understand.

I was particularly interested in how the FE model can explain the actual observable eclipses that we can see and are easily explained by the global model.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Asking People "IS THE EARTH FLAT?" (Clean Version) | DelanoTV[/h]From video description: Delano Edwards gets out and asks people "Is the earth flat?" This version has the swearing taken out. Get ready to see Delano break it all down and make people think! Why do you believe you're on a spinning ball flying through space?

https://youtu.be/Uohjnublcuw - Funny - 13 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Some force pulls things down to the earth.... it's NOT density.

Do you even know what density is?

Call that force whatever you want, the command name is gravity.
Weight and density are the BIGGEST factors in the principle of "what goes up must come down" - What keeps the bodies in the firmament afloat? Instead of giving gravity all the credit, think of electromagnetism and God's handiwork.

Psalm 104:1-9 KJV - Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Psalm 104:19 KJV - He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

1499933c3cd5816aa680bd0ee5e0c616.jpg

Genesis 1:14-16 KJV - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Weight and density are the BIGGEST factors in the principle of "what goes up must come down" - What keeps the bodies in the firmament afloat? Instead of giving gravity all the credit, think of electromagnetism and God's handiwork.

Psalm 104:1-9 KJV - Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Psalm 104:19 KJV - He appointed the moon for seasons:
the sun knoweth his going down.

Genesis 1:14-16 KJV - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
The sun goes down, not the earth.

Right Divider

Body part
Weight and density are the BIGGEST factors in the principle of "what goes up must come down"
Weight is the EFFECT of gravity.

Take a bar of steel that has a uniform density and cut it into two pieces where one piece is twice as big as the other (one piece is one third of the original and the other is two thirds).

Both will have the same density, but one will weight twice as much.

What keeps the bodies in the firmament afloat? Instead of giving gravity all the credit, think of electromagnetism and God's handiwork
Electromagnetism is does NOT affect all types of materials the same way.

You like to believe hokum. Gravity is God's handiwork.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Weight is the EFFECT of gravity.

Take a bar of steel that has a uniform density and cut it into two pieces where one piece is twice as big as the other (one piece is one third of the original and the other is two thirds).

Both will have the same density, but one will weight twice as much.

Electromagnetism is does NOT affect all types of materials the same way.

You like to believe hokum. Gravity is God's handiwork.
Psalm 104:19 KJV - He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

(The sun goes down, not the earth. Read what God is telling us.)

Right Divider

Body part

(The sun goes down, not the earth. Read what God is telling us.)
Stop with the GIANT fonts.

There is NO SUN GOING DOWN in the flat earth model.

The sun is ALWAYS a MINIMUM of 9 degrees ABOVE the horizon. That is easily proven with simple geometry and trigonometry that any high school senior can do themselves.

View attachment 26184
Please take some time to learn what YOUR model of the earth and sun represents.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Stop with the GIANT fonts.

There is NO SUN GOING DOWN in the flat earth model.

The sun is ALWAYS a MINIMUM of 9 degrees ABOVE the horizon. That is easily proven with simple geometry and trigonometry that any high school senior can do themselves.

View attachment 26184
Please take some time to learn what YOUR model of the earth and sun represents.

Too bad that's not what all flat earthers concede the diameter to be.

https://www.metabunk.org/an-easy-ex...earth-by-observing-the-size-of-the-sun.t7252/

You said the lowest the Sun could appear is to perhaps touching the horizon. The most quoted diameter of the flat earth I've seen is 25,000 miles. If you were at the "south pole" of the flat earth (i.e. standing at the edge) then the lowest the Sun could ever appear is when it is on the opposite side of the disc during the December solstice. The Sun would be the distance from the edge to the north pole (180°) to the equator on the other side from you (another 90°) then down to 23.5° South to the Tropic of Capricorn. That is 293.5° of latitude, or 20,266 miles. At an altitude of 3000 miles then the Sun should still be 8.4° above the horizon. Even that is too far above the horizon for them to invoke their magical "vanishing point".

Right Divider

Body part
Too bad that's not what all flat earthers concede the diameter to be.

https://www.metabunk.org/an-easy-ex...earth-by-observing-the-size-of-the-sun.t7252/

You said the lowest the Sun could appear is to perhaps touching the horizon. The most quoted diameter of the flat earth I've seen is 25,000 miles. If you were at the "south pole" of the flat earth (i.e. standing at the edge) then the lowest the Sun could ever appear is when it is on the opposite side of the disc during the December solstice. The Sun would be the distance from the edge to the north pole (180°) to the equator on the other side from you (another 90°) then down to 23.5° South to the Tropic of Capricorn. That is 293.5° of latitude, or 20,266 miles. At an altitude of 3000 miles then the Sun should still be 8.4° above the horizon. Even that is too far above the horizon for them to invoke their magical "vanishing point".
Yes, those are roughly the numbers that I used.

Yep, there is no sun rise or sun set on the "flat earth".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, those are roughly the numbers that I used.

Yep, there is no sun rise or sun set on the "flat earth".
So you're using numbers from a known imprecise and inaccurate FE model with no "verified" measurements. If I did that you'd let me know. You know there are no exact FE models but you trust numbers recorded by sailors and NASA. Let's take a look at some coincidences in the measurements of earth and other important things that the powers and principalities feed us.
Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
https://i0.wp.com/www.joedubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/666_Meme_Orbital_Velocity-sgi.jpg

Last edited: