Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WizardofOz

If the sun was closer to earth, the earth would warm faster, would it not?

The air. Explain the relevance.

Not if the sun is much smaller than we're told. It is.
@WizardofOz - Crickets

WizardofOz

What's the speed of heat?

I'm just tryin' to figure out why you were bringing up proximity on a flat earth.

It's your rabbit hole not mine.

Why isn't the North Pole warmer than it is if it's getting more sunlight than nearly everywhere else on earth? Reference the flat earth model [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] provided.

It's a pretty straightforward question. Give it a shot

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why isn't the North Pole warmer than it is if it's getting more sunlight than nearly everywhere else on earth? Reference the flat earth model @patrick jane provided.

It's a pretty straightforward question. Give it a shot
It's not getting MORE sunlight than anywhere else. The sun circles over and around the earth from Tropic to Tropic, Solstice to Solstice, causing the seasons. Pretty simple.

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=7959]WizardofOz[/MENTION]
I don't care how small it is. If it's closer to the earth it will heat it faster. If you flat earth sun was two feet from the ground wouldn't it heat the ground faster than if it's 50 feet up?
Maybe it's not as hot as they say either, have they been there with a thermometer? This thread has shown that NASA, space, the men on the moon, Sandy Hook and numerous other lies and deceptions from high places of power. You can focus on whatever you want, but I think you're missing the boat on some things. All the numbers and math you've heard about "space" are lies. If the sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and it's not as hot as they say and it runs a circuit around a stationary flat earth, I wouldn't worry about heat.

Psalm 19:1-6 KJV - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
@WizardofOz

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So this isn't an accurate model? Sure looks like the North Pole gets more sun than the equator, doesn't it?
I thought I mentioned that we don't know of an "accurate" model of flat earth. We don't have accurate "measurements" as we're told. We've mapped and measured the known world, don't get me wrong but Amelia Earhardt even said before she disappeared, "the maps are all wrong" or something to that effect. Maybe you didn't see my post of how the sun travels around a stationary earth, I'm going to eat a sandwich.