chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You certainly are. You appeared to call anna a sophist. I thought that was pretty mean spirited.

Sorry to hear it. And, reading further, you don't appear to realize what was actually being said, so I apologize on the point.

Then you don't understand parts of it either.

I'm not angry, but I am tired of petty, pointless insult being offered in response to a serious attempt at answering what then appears to have been not so much challenge or inquiry as a pointless, dishonest enticement.

Ok, whatever, dude.

good day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you guys are taking this thread too seriously.

I don't know chrys have been nasty as far as I have known him.

I was nominated as annoying but I was delighted to being noticed for whatever it is.

peace everyone

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'd go with mistake or concentration over deception, because there's no real win with the last one. You're not going to move or embarrass someone to the hard right, they'll just dismiss you as a RINO and move on. That's almost as common around here as someone declaring another out of the Body by virtue of their own internal litmus.

I'm not saying it's beyond the realm of possibility that someone would take a part to taint the opposing party, or a faith, to broaden, only that it would seem questionable and exceptional and if I were inclined to think it I'd go over my own bias first with a fine toothed comb.

I don't think anyone is going say the above in their own words
and
I wouldn't try either
but
I almost replied to it before I realized how much wiggle room was contained in it like so many of his posts

he is so good an insinuation
and
providing many loopholes for denial
if
he is called on it

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you guys are taking this thread too seriously.

I don't take him seriously. I only take the thoughts of my loved ones and friends seriously. Life is too short to do otherwise.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Old, specious charge. If you can't win the battle wave a flag you sewed together at it.

Could be. I think she's really quite funny. Some of the things she says in profile conversations...:chuckle:...like I have to tell you.

:think: Oh, I suppose I would have to tell you, wouldn't I? :eek:

that's right

you only share with friends