Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So how about trinity believers having filthy mouths and filthy minds? That's ok then?

I don't believe in the trinity and i believe that it's disgusting to talk crude and vulgar.

You talk about the works? True believers in God and Christ don't talk like that, and they do works, they do the works of God and if God is in our hearts, then he cleans us out and we don't think like that, never mind talk filthy. It was vile the way they were speaking, I couldn't believe it.

That's kind of a sweeping generalization, don't ya think? Or maybe that's your problem, you don't think?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cannot fathom why posters who consider themselves Christians, would have a desire to align themselves with a Cult such as, the JWs?
Because they do not trust scripture.
We see folks like CherubRam who want to discredit many scriptures saying they did not exist in the originals.
And after he has opposed those scriptures, he then goes on about other scriptures being mistranslated in an attempt to discredit those also.
And then he goes into a "symbolic" rant with the rest of it, and comes up with all kinds of crazy doctrines.
He's a kook that doesn't give a flip about scripture and just plays games with it and discredit as much of it as he can.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We see folks like CherubRam who want to discredit many scriptures saying they did not exist in the originals.
And after he has opposed those scriptures, he then goes on about other scriptures being mistranslated in an attempt to discredit those also.
And then he goes into a "symbolic" rant with the rest of it, and comes up with all kinds of crazy doctrines.
He's a kook that doesn't give a flip about scripture and just plays games with it.

I don'y consider him a member of the Body of Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He's a kook that doesn't give a flip about scripture and just plays games with it and discredit as much of it as he can.
To be fair, it is likely that 1 John 5:7 was not in the originals. but that's ok, because there are plenty of other verses in the Bible that refer to God being triune that make up for it.