Christian Ministers to Use 'Magic Mushrooms' for 'Religious Experience' for A Study

glorydaz

Your age does not matter.

I strongly advise you to stop it, Glory.

I will pray you do.

I can see you know nothing about it. That's okay...many people don't.

I'll use the herbs of the ground that God has given me, and I'll thank Him for them.

Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:​

Eagles Wings

I'll use the herbs of the ground that God has given me, and I'll thank Him for them.

Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:​
You have no idea of my knowledge with this. If you need pain relief get a legitimate prescription for CBD only without THC.

glorydaz

You have no idea of my knowledge with this. If you need pain relief get a legitimate prescription for CBD only without THC.

No, it's obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Shall we have a contest and see if the things I do in my life are worse than the things you allow yourself to do? Shall we go tit for tat? Are you here to spy out my liberty because you can't control yourself? I think you are. You're one of those who overlook your own weaknesses and hope to feel better by seeing some evil in others. Pot is not a mind altering drug. It is not an hallucinogen. You don't use it, right? There's all the proof I need.

daqq

You also did not recognize the SOUR allusion to grapes by which you have set our teeth on edge. But your response is also not surprising....for once again you have proven to be grating.

You are misapplying those scripture passages. It was an old proverb that taught original sin, which the Father forbid, in both Ezekiel and Jeremiah. You only get your teeth set on edge by your own sins; therefore, if your teeth are set on edge, it is your own doing, and as the Prophets say, every one shall die for his own sin. But I am not surprised you also do not know these things even after all the times this was explained to your pal Jerry Shugart while you were there.

Eagles Wings

No, it's obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Shall we have a contest and see if the things I do in my life are worse than the things you allow yourself to do? Shall we go tit for tat? Are you here to spy out my liberty because you can't control yourself? I think you are. You're one of those who overlook your own weaknesses and hope to feel better by seeing some evil in others. Pot is not a mind altering drug. It is not an hallucinogen. You don't use it, right? There's all the proof I need.
How is it relieving your pain, if not psychogenically?

glorydaz

You are misapplying those scripture passages. It was an old proverb that taught original sin, which the Father forbid, in both Ezekiel and Jeremiah. You only get your teeth set on edge by your own sins; therefore, if your teeth are set on edge, it is your own doing, and as the Prophets say, every one shall die for his own sin. But I am not surprised you also do not know these things even after all the times this was explained to your pal Jerry Shugart while you were there.

Of course you would be offended if I was making fun of you, right?

Well, I'll just say I am too stupid to remember anything I learned from Jerry, and your explanations are all greatly needed by me and all others on this board. :thumb:

If I ever misapply scripture again, I'll be counting on you to keep me from suckling any sour milk.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Though I haven't used it in over thirty-five years, now and then I run across some uptight folks that I think would do better with a good toke.

daqq

Of course you would be offended if I was making fun of you, right?

Well, I'll just say I am too stupid to remember anything I learned from Jerry, and your explanations are all greatly needed by me and all others on this board. :thumb:

If I ever misapply scripture again, I'll be counting on you to keep me from suckling any sour milk.

Those comments were said to someone else to begin with, not you, so why did you take no notice of his nasty unwarranted comments to me? Why do you say nothing about him calling people idiots when the Master says that such a one is in danger of hell-fire? Thanks for revealing to everyone that it really is not me who is all puffed up with pride. If you misapplied the scripture, and did not know that you did so, well, now you know. But I do remember you being there on several occasions: apparently your memory is failing you badly, so perhaps you ought to listen to what EW has been saying to you on the previous page also, dear sparky, lol.

Eagles Wings

Did I say I have pain? The only pain I'm having of late is from listening to some on this forum.

It would probably work great for that....come to think of it. :think:
You said pot worked better than other pain killers for you, so I asked why that would be true.