Children Will Suffer with SSM

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
SSM will be legalised in Australia as elsewhere in the world. Supporters need to consider the effect on children:

"The American College of Pediatricians in 2004 concluded:

The environment in which children are reared is absolutely critical to their development. Given the current body of research, the American College of Pediatricians believes it is inappropriate, potentially hazardous to children, and dangerously irresponsible to change the age-old prohibition on homosexual parenting, whether by adoption, foster care, or by reproductive manipulation. This position is rooted in the best available science.

Since other countries have legislated in favour of SSM, the parents have lost their rights to oppose lessons about homosexuality and the like of their own children. This is a destruction of the most basic right of children to remain innocent for as long as possible, and, as such, it is appalling."
See:

Excerpts from: Australian Marriage Forum 'Think of the Child' web article
I've been hearing stories of teaching and/or talking about gender identity to very young children, encouraging the children to think about being the opposite sex. That's going a little too far for me.

kiwimacahau

SSM will be legalised in Australia as elsewhere in the world. Supporters need to consider the effect on children:

"The American College of Pediatricians in 2004 concluded:

The environment in which children are reared is absolutely critical to their development. Given the current body of research, the American College of Pediatricians believes it is inappropriate, potentially hazardous to children, and dangerously irresponsible to change the age-old prohibition on homosexual parenting, whether by adoption, foster care, or by reproductive manipulation. This position is rooted in the best available science.

Since other countries have legislated in favour of SSM, the parents have lost their rights to oppose lessons about homosexuality and the like of their own children. This is a destruction of the most basic right of children to remain innocent for as long as possible, and, as such, it is appalling."
See:

Excerpts from: Australian Marriage Forum 'Think of the Child' web article
The American College of Pediatricians is a fundamentalist, right-wing group of crackpots.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've been hearing stories of teaching and/or talking about gender identity to very young children, encouraging the children to think about being the opposite sex. That's going a little too far for me.

Children should not be taught about sex at all until they are mature enough. Teaching them about sex when they can barely talk is a form of child abuse and sexual abuse.

chair

Your opinion is invalid because you are a pervert and child sex advocate.

For rather sad reasons, on this site accusing somebody of being a pervert, idiot, blind, stupid or whatever is considered a legitimate argument.

In fact these type of comments are not arguments at all. Well, maybe very very poor arguments. They are just insults. Usually resorted to when the highly intelligent poster can't think of anything intelligent to say.