CALVINISM: The Belief that God Predestinates People to Hell Before Birth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What is the gospel of your salvation and when did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing it? If there's never been a moment, you are religious, but lost.

The Gospel of my salvation, is the grace I received, when the Holy Spirit regenerated me to new spiritual life by changing my heart and mind; enabling me to believe in the entire Holy Scriptures . . . that are all concerning the Lord Jesus Christ. Luke 24:44-47

Nanja

You are always looking for scripture that you think degrades the nature and character of God. The reason that you do that is because Your Calvinist God is a sinner, just like you.

The God of the Bible is not the God of Calvinism, as much as you would like to believe that he is.

When you stand before him in the judgment you will find out just how holy he is. But then it will be to late for you.

You don't believe in the True God or His Words because spiritually you are dead, not Born of God Is. 8:20. And so, you are prevented from hearing / comprehending His Words which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not [akouō: understand/comprehend], because ye are not of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe in the True God or His Words because spiritually you are dead, not Born of God Is. 8:20. And so, you are prevented from hearing / comprehending His Words which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not [akouō: understand/comprehend], because ye are not of God.

To believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born, is to believe that God is unjust.

To believe that God is unjust means that you don't have saving faith. Calvinism is the religion of death.

Nanja

To believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born, is to believe that God is unjust.

To believe that God is unjust means that you don't have saving faith. Calvinism is the religion of death.

You are prevented from understanding of the scriptures because you're spiritually dead Eph. 4:18!

Robert Pate

Banned
You are prevented from understanding of the scriptures because you're spiritually dead Eph. 4:18!

You always say that when someone opposes your phony non Christian doctrine.

I have been a Christian for 48 years and know what the truth is. You have sentenced yourself to hell simply because you teach that God is unjust.

beloved57

I have been a Christian for 48 years and know what the truth is. You have sentenced yourself to hell simply because you teach that God is unjust.

You don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for! That is unbelief!

Nanja

After 3 years of being on this forum and reading your posts, it's obvious that you are a christian in name only, evidenced by your preaching a false gospel of works a person does to make himself right with God Gal. 1:8-9. In fact you don't even believe in the True God, nor in His Word 2 Tim. 3:16. You are a counterfeit!

BTW no one can sentence themselves to hell, that's another one of your lies. Only Sovereign God has determined that before the foundation of the world Prov. 16:4; Jude 1:4; Mat. 25:41; Rom. 9:22; Job 21:30; Dan. 4:35.

Robert Pate

Banned
After 3 years of being on this forum and reading your posts, it's obvious that you are a christian in name only, evidenced by your preaching a false gospel of works a person does to make himself right with God Gal. 1:8-9. In fact you don't even believe in the True God, nor in His Word 2 Tim. 3:16. You are a counterfeit!

BTW no one can sentence themselves to hell, that's another one of your lies. Only Sovereign God has determined that before the foundation of the world Prov. 16:4; Jude 1:4; Mat. 25:41; Rom. 9:22; Job 21:30; Dan. 4:35.

You say and believe terrible things about God and his Son Jesus Christ. You are void of faith. Instead of believing God's word you have embraced the words of a heretic.

Nanja

You say and believe terrible things about God and his Son Jesus Christ. You are void of faith. Instead of believing God's word you have embraced the words of a heretic.

The problem you have is with the scriptures, and all by God's Design.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Robert Pate

Banned

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You are the one that the Gospel is hid from. The reason that it is hid from you is because you don't have faith in God's word, nor do you have faith in God's Son.

Nanja

You are the one that the Gospel is hid from. The reason that it is hid from you is because you don't have faith in God's word, nor do you have faith in God's Son.

The Faith that pleases God is a Fruit of the Spirit which is given in New Birth: when one is Born Again or Born of the Spirit Gal. 5:22

It's not something the natural man has the ability to do to get himself saved.

The natural man's faith / believing cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8!

Being Born Again or Born from Above is a supernatural work of God in all His Elect.

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Faith that pleases God is a Fruit of the Spirit which is given in New Birth: when one is Born Again or Born of the Spirit Gal. 5:22

It's not something the natural man has the ability to do to get himself saved.

The natural man's faith / believing cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8!

Being Born Again or Born from Above is a supernatural work of God in all His Elect.

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

You have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith.

The Holy Spirit is only given to those who have embraced Christ and his Gospel as their only means of salvation Galatians 3:2.

You have rejected Christ and his Gospel, but you will not escape the judgment.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And Jesus Christ is missing from your posts!
You would think that since you preach another Jesus.

You are idolizing a tangible cross upon which Jesus died, rather than His person and His full Gospel message.
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

the "full gospel message" is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. I noticed it's completely missing from what you call the gospel of your salvation in your next post to me.

It is a grievous sin to take away from the Word of God.
You do it all the time and add to it. Now what are you going to do?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Gospel of my salvation, is the grace I received, when the Holy Spirit regenerated me to new spiritual life by changing my heart and mind; enabling me to believe in the entire Holy Scriptures . . . that are all concerning the Lord Jesus Christ. Luke 24:44-47
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). Why is it missing from what you call the gospel of your salvation in this post? You poor lost soul (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Ask Mr Religion likes your post too. I guess he's lost too.

heir

TOL Subscriber

You call something else other than the gospel of Christ, the gospel of your salvation. You are the lost in the scripture you cited above as you believe not and are blinded.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You would think that since you preach another Jesus.

To proclaim Jesus Christ, one teaches all revelation of Him throughout the entire Scriptures. Your testimony is truncated and reduced to a superstitious ~chanting~ of I Corinthians 15:1-4.

(You made a typo in your post that you might want to correct.)

heir

TOL Subscriber
To proclaim Jesus Christ, one teaches all revelation of Him throughout the entire Scriptures. Your testimony is truncated and reduced to a superstitious ~chanting~ of I Corinthians 15:1-4.
"To proclaim Jesus Christ" pertaining to what God hath done in our stead through the Lord Jesus Christ is done so according to Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV) which is completely void in your posts.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"To proclaim Jesus Christ" pertaining to what God hath done in our stead through the Lord Jesus Christ is done so according to Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV) which is completely void in your posts.

God's covenant promises of a Savior, who would be born of woman, was no O.T. mystery. All the O.T. saints were saved by grace through faith in that promise.

I do not go along with your MADist mystery talk . . it is off base and it confuses.

The mystery (Ephesians 1:7-11) referred to by Paul, was the Jews did not know or believe it was the purpose of God that Gentiles would share the same covenant blessings from God as themselves, when the Savior manifested as promised.

Nanja

You call something else other than the gospel of Christ, the gospel of your salvation.

The True Gospel is that Testimony of the Eternal Grace Given in Christ, which we [Israel, God's Chosen Elect] are Justified by, before the World began.

Eph. 1:11-14

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

And as Paul taught here:

Acts 13:23
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

God has raised up Jesus to be a Saviour to His Chosen Eph. 1:4!

2 Tim. 1:8-11

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.