Calvinism Dishonors God and Insults Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
All cults and false religions have one thing in common. They all dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ. It is because of this that we know they are Satanic. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to honor God and glorify his Son Jesus Christ.

"If God be glorified in him (Christ) God shall also glorify him in himself and shall straitway glorify him" John 13:32.

Jesus speaking of the Holy Spirit said, "He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (the Gospel) and shall show it unto you" John 16:14.

Calvinism teaches that God predestinates people to hell before they are ever born. What a terrible thing to believe about God. There is no way that a person that teaches such a thing is indwelt with the Holy Spirit. What they are indwelt with is the Spirit of Satan. It is not humanly possible to have saving faith in the God of Calvinism or any other religion that dishonors God with that kind of teaching.

Calvinism is a direct attack on the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. Calvinist teach that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the world, scripture says just the opposite. "That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9. If Jesus did not defeat sin, death and the devil, then Jesus is not Lord. If Jesus is not Lord, then no one is saved and we are all still in our sins without hope. Calvinist teach that Jesus only atoned for some sins, but not all sins. This kind of teaching is an insult to God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. If there had been one sin that Jesus did not atone for God would not have accepted Jesus back into heaven, nor would God have made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36.

How to escape this dreadful religion called Calvinism. Renounce these dreadful beliefs that dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ and call upon Christ to save you. "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Calling on Christ to save you is an act of faith. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

popsthebuilder

All cults and false religions have one thing in common. They all dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ. It is because of this that we know they are Satanic. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to honor God and glorify his Son Jesus Christ.

"If God be glorified in him (Christ) God shall also glorify him in himself and shall straitway glorify him" John 13:32.

Jesus speaking of the Holy Spirit said, "He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (the Gospel) and shall show it unto you" John 16:14.

Calvinism teaches that God predestinates people to hell before they are ever born. What a terrible thing to believe about God. There is no way that a person that teaches such a thing is indwelt with the Holy Spirit. What they are indwelt with is the Spirit of Satan. It is not humanly possible to have saving faith in the God of Calvinism or any other religion that dishonors God with that kind of teaching.

Calvinism is a direct attack on the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. Calvinist teach that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the world, scripture says just the opposite. "That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9. If Jesus did not defeat sin, death and the devil, then Jesus is not Lord. If Jesus is not Lord, then no one is saved and we are all still in our sins without hope. Calvinist teach that Jesus only atoned for some sins, but not all sins. This kind of teaching is an insult to God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. If there had been one sin that Jesus did not atone for God would not have accepted Jesus back into heaven, nor would God have made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36.

How to escape this dreadful religion called Calvinism. Renounce these dreadful beliefs that dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ and call upon Christ to save you. "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Calling on Christ to save you is an act of faith. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.
It it your entire mission to spread these things about fellow Christians?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

beloved57

A person who teaches that Christ died for people who wind up in hell, lost in their sins, the sins that Christ died for already, they dishonor Christ death!

Robert Pate

Banned
For me it is someone with effectual faith in the teachings, example, self sacrifice, crucifixion, resurrection, and second coming of the Christ.

What do you consider a Christian?

A Christian is some one that has heard the Gospel (which is the word of God) and have been born again.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

beloved57

A Christian is some one that has heard the Gospel (which is the word of God) and have been born again.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.
A Christian believes that Christ death alone saved them He died for. You don't believe that!

popsthebuilder

Per your definition all Christians must as a necessity be as pure gold and without flaw... Admirable surely, but is that really your position? I'm pretty sure that makes the only Christian Jesus the Messiah.

Peace

popsthebuilder

I believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and now sits at God's right hand as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. And is coming back to judge unbelievers like yourself.
So if the Christ defeated sin and will return to defeat death itself then it is vanity to proclaim self as Christian yet be in knowing sin, right?

Robert Pate

Banned
A Christian believes that Christ death alone saved them He died for. You don't believe that!

If you believed in Jesus you would believe his words.

"God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

You are outside of the faith and are under condemnation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and now sits at God's right hand as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. And is coming back to judge unbelievers like yourself.

Jesus said he doesn't judge unbelievers. Why do you dispute him?

beloved57

You believe Christs death failed to save sinners He died for, it was defeated by the sinners will !

beloved57

You dont believe Christ death saved them He died for, the sinners will defeated it !

beloved57

If you believed in Jesus you would believe his words.

"God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

You are outside of the faith and are under condemnation.

If you believed in Christ, you wouldn't teach that His death was defeated by sinners, and that sinners He died for wind up lost !