boycott the NFL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
White women, who love football and Tim Tebow, also were fans of black athletes in the NFL. That's done. Forever. Watch and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
White women, who love football and Tim Tebow,
Charlie Waters.

c8c40bf4266852a1b0968bce7c5645c9--football-players-dallas-cowboys.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black NFL athletes will never ever again gain the admiration of white female football fans. Where once upon a time, racial differences could be offset thru sports, idiots like Shannon "Dull" have insisted upon demonizing whites. End of story, you will see.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Black NFL athletes will never ever again gain the admiration of white female football fans. Where once upon a time, racial differences could be offset thru sports, idiots like Shannon "Dull" have insisted upon demonizing whites. End of story, you will see.

You go too far, think about what TH said to you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm telling you, white people are fed up with black athletes. I don't blame them one bit. White people have been black people's best friends. Just wait until our country is ruled by the hexicans. Then it's brutha beware time. You guys are so sensitive. Typical white guilt disorder WGD

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm telling you, white people are fed up with black athletes.
Some white people who tend to think in racial terms and make blanket statements founded in that error, sure.

I don't blame them one bit.
Colonel Sanders didn't blame people for eating fried chicken either.

White people have been black people's best friends
Is this the, "You people don't know how good you've had it" gambit? Because rest assured, they know exactly how well they've had it and for how long. [/sarcasm]

Just wait until our country is ruled by the hexicans.
Are you going to work the Jews into this narrative any time soon or are you saving it?

Then it's brutha beware time.
You were doing typeface then weren't you. :plain:

You guys are so sensitive.Typical white guilt disorder WGD
The alternative being you lack manners and perspective.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Some white people who tend to think in racial terms and make blanket statements founded in that error, sure.

Colonel Sanders didn't blame people for eating fried chicken either.

Is this the, "You people don't know how good you've had it" gambit? Because rest assured, they know exactly how well they've had it and for how long. [/sarcasm]

Are you going to work the Jews into this narrative any time soon or are you saving it?

You were doing typeface then weren't you. :plain:

The alternative being you lack manners and perspective.

You're in such denial. Love it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No I don't. I don't know how old you are but I assume you've been out of the game for quite some time.

Apparently, there are those that actually believe blacks cannot be oppressive or racist to whites.
You can give examples of it all day long, and they will stick their head in the sand.