Ben Sasse Will Make Democrats Go on Record About Whether They Support Infanticide

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I apologize for failing to explain the post in a way that you could understand.

Pro-Life values should also pertain to war, genocide, ethnic cleansing, care of the destitute, and certainly not separating children from their parents. We should avoid hypocrisy as much as possible and honor the teachings of Jesus,

You might have felt defensive because you thought I was trying to make you wrong.
Sorry for the confusion.
I am only presenting you with information.
And based on that information, you can make your own best choice.

Thanks for being honest and up-front about your own confusion!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I apologize for failing to explain the post in a way that you could understand..........

Don't talk down to me asskido7. Your posts on this subject have been lengthy and ignorant. The only thing worse than a stupid post is a LONG stupid post, and you provide those in abundance.

"Being pro-life is being against abortion, war, genocide, and violence itself" you said.

That is pathetically childish and ignorant. Why would I be against fighting Hitler and destroying the Third Reich and saving the Jews and saving the world? If I am pro-life then I have to put up with Hitler and not fight him? How stupid is that!! Its YOUR kind of stupid, thats how stupid it is.

And violence? So if I see some guy raping a women I better just stay back and not interfere because all violence is bad and I better not make violence on the rapist because I am pro-life? How stupid is that!! Its YOUR kind of stupid, thats how stupid it is.

Violence and war are bad things to be avoided but sometimes they are necessary and sometimes they must be used. MURDERING AN INNOCENT CHILD IS NEVER NECESSARY.

Don't come into this forum spewing out your stupidities and think that your are talking down to people, and that you are somehow smarter than the rest of the room. Your pathetic moral equivalencies are just plain dumb.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. - 1 Corinthians 14:33 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians14:33&version=NKJV

:think:

I sometimes feel confusion. For me isst is a gift from God.
I agree that God does not sow confusion. But I cannot say that that I will always understand the bigger picture.

All I know abousst this is when God sends me confusion, I personally get excited because I know that I am in the midst of learning something new.
That’s when I study Jesus’ teachings.
That’s peace for me.

Here on earth, God’s work must truly be my own.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I sometimes feel confusion. For me isst is a gift from God.
I agree that God does not sow confusion. But I cannot say that that I will always understand the bigger picture.

All I know abousst this is when God sends me confusion, I personally get excited because I know that I am in the midst of learning something new.
That’s when I study Jesus’ teachings.
That’s peace for me.

Here on earth, God’s work must truly be my own.

People who lie as much as you do usually are not doing God's work.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
LOL. = Translation, asskido7 thinks that ok doser is a dope. Its too bad that alqaeda7 does not realize how pathetically lame his posts actually are.

You seem ssto be saying that I called another poster “a dope.”
However, I did no such thing.

How would insults and name-calling advance a conversation?

By the way, I am sure some people think my posts are “regrettably lame.”
I always try to bring Jesus into the conversation.
For me, Jesus is the NORM of the New Testament.
I try to focus on his teachings, not putting him on a pedestal and worshiping/idolizing him as a Christ figure.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Thread Topic:
Try to stay on it

Ben Sasse Will Make Democrats Go on Record About Whether They Support Infanticide
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/01...ecord-about-whether-they-support-infanticide/

For Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse, it’s time to put up or shut up. With 10 Democrat Senators having refused to condemn Virginia governor Ralph Northam for supporting infanticide, Sasse has had enough and he will make them go on record.

The United States Senate will vote on Monday on a bill to protect babies born alive after failed abortions. The vote will come days after New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law new legislation that allows abortions up to birth.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You should ask your "norm."

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.”
--Matthew 5:22

"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you....”
--Luke 6:27

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.”
--Luke 6:37

By the way, Jesus’ real first name was “Norman.”

:chuckle:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
People who lie as much as you do usually are not doing God's work.

It is not me who lies:

“The Father makes his sun to shine on the evil and the good and sends his rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

“Love your enemies. Do good to those who dispitefully use you.”

“Pray to the Father in secret.”

“Do not judge."

“Friend, who made me a judge over you?”

“Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”

“Go and learn what this means: [God] desires mercy and not sacrifice."