Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonpantomime

can threads in page 4 or 5 be resurrected by a new post by person?

what is your stand on it?

how about page 2 or 3?

just want to be clear on it

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
Knight,

Are you a cessationist? Do you believe that the sign gifts no longer are in operation today?
I have answered this like 50 billion times. :)

I believe miracles were for a specific purposes. I do not believe miracles are happening today.

For more on this click here.

The Berean

Knight said:
I have answered this like 50 billion times. :)
You are a patient brother in Christ! :chuckle:

I believe miracles were for a specific purposes. I do not believe miracles are happening today.

For more on this click here.
I wasn't referring to miracles. I was refering to specific spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues and prophesy. I don't consider these gifts to be "miracles". I assume you don't belive they are in operation today. So that leads to my next question. For the people that claim to have these gifts today do you believe that :

a) They are sincere but mistaken.
b) They are knowingly claim a false gift to confuse people.
c) Thay are :kookoo:
d) None of the above.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
You are a patient brother in Christ! :chuckle:
It's a miracle. :D

I will comment in blue.
I wasn't referring to miracles. I was refering to specific spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues and prophesy. I don't consider these gifts to be "miracles". I assume you don't belive they are in operation today. So that leads to my next question. For the people that claim to have these gifts today do you believe that :

a) They are sincere but mistaken. Some sincere, and some with other motives.
b) They are knowingly claim a false gift to confuse people. Some, yes.
c) Thay are :kookoo: Some, yes.
d) None of the above.

The Berean

Who is the baddest "fish" in the ocean, a killer whale or a great white shark? (and yes I know a killer whale is not a fish!)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
Who is the baddest "fish" in the ocean, a killer whale or a great white shark? (and yes I know a killer whale is not a fish!)
Neither! The stingray is currently the baddest "fish" in the ocean. (and yes I know a stingray is not a fish!)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Berean said:
Dang Knight, still hammering on Steve Irwin I see...
Nah! I liked Steve Irwin but you have to admit that the Stingray has earned some new respect in "ocean circles" over the past few weeks.

The Berean

Knight said:
Nah! I liked Steve Irwin but you have to admit that the Stingray has earned some new respect in "ocean circles" over the past few weeks.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I bet all the other "fish" are saying, "Dang! I didn't know Ray-ray was serious about 'don't bug me!' "

Status
Not open for further replies.