Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
Knight,

Could/would you add a "Printer Friendly Version" button so that if we want to print out something brilliant (like about half of what Pastor Hill posts for example) we can do so without so much hastle? I don't need to print all the avatars and graphics. Color ink cartriges don't last long enough as it is.
Go to the thread you want to print.

Click on "thread tools" at the top right of the thread.

Select "Show Printable Version".

BINGO! :up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight said:
Go to the thread you want to print.

Click on "thread tools" at the top right of the thread.

Select "Show Printable Version".

BINGO! :up:
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Has that been there the whole time?!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Dang! I never saw that either! A very handy tool indeed!!!
TOL has some really cool features. But you never know if you don't go and check 'em out. :D

Sharri

Knight said:
Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Therefore I give you....

ASK KNIGHT! :knight:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

No *topic is "off limits". The openess of God, dispensationalism, conservativism, hockey, whatever!!!

Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking. :D

*topics that are are inappropriate for TOL are inappropriate for "Ask Knight" as well.

P.S. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner. :)

Hockey? :chuckle: sorry Knight I can talk away about that :)

hey, I notice arcade champions, when and where do you play?

Thanks
Peace in Christ
Sharri

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sharri said:
Hockey? :chuckle: sorry Knight I can talk away about that :)

hey, I notice arcade champions, when and where do you play?

Thanks
Peace in Christ
Sharri
The arcade is a subscriber "perk".

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You know when you send a PM and it asks you whether or not you want a read receipt or not?

The options should be "Yes" or "No" instead of "OK" and "Cancel" because the "Cancel" comes across like you don't want to send the message at all. Can you change that?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
You know when you send a PM and it asks you whether or not you want a read receipt or not?

The options should be "Yes" or "No" instead of "OK" and "Cancel" because the "Cancel" comes across like you don't want to send the message at all. Can you change that?
Not without some hacking.

WalkinDude

How does a new member choose a custom avatar?
Or is it possible, since this forum appears to be open to all Religions, have more of a selection when it comes to standard avatars, as opposed to just Christian Icons?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WalkinDude said:
How does a new member choose a custom avatar?
· Have at least 50 posts on TOL

and either

· Have at least a PLUS 50 reputation points

or

· Have been a TOL member for at least 14 days

Or is it possible, since this forum appears to be open to all Religions, have more of a selection when it comes to standard avatars, as opposed to just Christian Icons?

The avatars offered are pretty standard. I don't see how they could give you the impression of being "Christian icons".

WalkinDude

Poly said:
·

The avatars offered are pretty standard. I don't see how they could give you the impression of being "Christian icons".

Thank you for the info.
What I meant was those Religious avatars under the 'Standard avatars' category, you have some Christian avatars, but no others.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WalkinDude said:
Thank you for the info.
What I meant was those Religious avatars under the 'Standard avatars' category, you have some Christian avatars, but no others.

Hmmm... well, at least now you know what you need to do to get your own. :up:

WalkinDude

Poly said:
Hmmm... well, at least now you know what you need to do to get your own. :up:

Yes indeed. Thanks again.
Although it is a small matter, perhaps since this is a 'Theology' online forum, if Religious avatars are posted under the standard category, they can be a tad bit more encompassing of ALL faiths.
Nonetheless, I look forward to getting to know the lot of you!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WalkinDude said:
Yes indeed. Thanks again.
Although it is a small matter, perhaps since this is a 'Theology' online forum, if Religious avatars are posted under the standard category, they can be a tad bit more encompassing of ALL faiths.

Just so you know, this is a Christian Theology Forum. And while we do allow and encourage all faiths to participate on this board, we do not accept all faiths and won't hesitate to make it known that certain religions, faiths and beliefs are false.

(and also, just so you know, it would normally be Knight answering your questions in here of course but he probably won't be around much for the next several days.)
WalkinDude said:
Nonetheless, I look forward to getting to know the lot of you!

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.