Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Sir Knight,

Is there a way to create a function where you can list the names of people who you do not want posting in your thread?

Or can you make it possible for the starter of the thread to have the power to delete posts in their own thread?

Your most humble poster,

Sozo

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Sir Knight,

Is there a way to create a function where you can list the names of people who you do not want posting in your thread?

Or can you make it possible for the starter of the thread to have the power to delete posts in their own thread?

Your most humble poster,

Sozo
Good question.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo said:
Sir Knight,

Your most humble poster,

Sozo
I do not think that is possible without MAJOR hacking.

Sozo

Knight said:
I do not think that is possible without MAJOR hacking.
I'm not sure I know what that means, but isn't Lucky quite a hacker?

or

I know godrulz really hacks me off, can he do it?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight, where is the page that gives a comparison of all the different subscriptions? I can never find it. :help:

Thanks.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So, how do I find my oldest post? I was just curious as to the date of my first post, really. Because I know I didn't post until some months after I joined.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Lighthouse said:
So, how do I find my oldest post? I was just curious as to the date of my first post, really. Because I know I didn't post until some months after I joined.
Left click your avatar and then when your profile comes up, left click on 'Find All Posts by Lighthouse'. The last one on the list will be your oldest existing post.

At least I think that will work. :idunno:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Left click your avatar and then when your profile comes up, left click on 'Find All Posts by Lighthouse'. The last one on the list will be your oldest existing post.

At least I think that will work. :idunno:
I did that. And it didn't go back as far as I wanted to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.