Are You a Judaizer?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

The spirit of God and the spirit of Christ are separate

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

Dang it, I was trying to go! Lol.... Yet if the Spirit is in Jesus, how can Jesus be in the Father??would you claim you are one with Jesus and more specifically God?

Um... Dang... Got to go.. Later all.

marhig

Your half way there, you just admitted He is the son of God.

What do you make of the Word.... Reference to YHWH becoming flesh in John 1?

God was made flesh his spirit was seen fully in Jesus

Hebrews 1

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,* Hath in these last days spoken unto us by*his*Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;*Who being the brightness of his*glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power

Eagles Wings

Dang it, I was trying to go! Lol.... Yet if the Spirit is in Jesus, how can Jesus be in the Father??
Have time to read a historic Christian Creed?

The Athanasian Creed

1.Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic (Christian) faith; Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.

2.And the catholic (Christian) faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;

3.Neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substance

4.For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son and another of the Holy Spirit.

5.But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty co-eternal.

6.Such as the Father is, such is the Son and such is the Holy Spirit.

7.The Father uncreated, the Son uncreated, and the Holy Spirit uncreated.

8.The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, and the Holy Spirit incomprehensible.

9.The Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Spirit eternal.

10.And yet they are not three eternals, but one eternal.

11.As also there are not three uncreated nor three incomprehensibles, but one uncreated and one incomprehensible.

12.So likewise the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Spirit almighty;

13.And yet they are not three almighties, but one almighty.

14.So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God;

15.And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.

16.So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Spirit Lord;

17.And yet they are not three Lords, but one Lord.

18.For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every person by himself to be God and Lord;

19.so are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say: There are three Gods or three Lords.

20.The Father is made of none, neither created nor begotten.

21.The Son is of the Father alone; not made nor created, but begotten.

22.The Holy Spirit is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.

23.So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Spirit, not three Holy Spirits.

24.And in this Trinity none is afore, nor after another; none is greater, or less than another.

25.But the whole three persons are co-eternal, and co-equal.

26.So that in all things, as aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.

27.He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity.

28.Furthermore it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

29.For the right faith is that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man.

30.God of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and made of the substance of His mother, born in the world.

31.Perfect God and perfect man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting.

32.Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead, and inferior to the Father as touching His manhood.

33.Who, although He is God and man, yet He is not two, but one Christ.

34.One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the manhood into God.

35.One altogether, not by the confusion of substance, but by unity of person.

36.For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and man is one Christ;

37.Who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead;

38.He ascended into heaven, He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty;

39.From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

40.At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies;

41.And shall give account of their own works.

42.And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting, and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.

43.This is the catholic (Christian) faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God was made flesh his spirit was seen fully in Jesus

Hebrews 1

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,* Hath in these last days spoken unto us by*his*Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;*Who being the brightness of his*glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power

You have seriously provoked my curiosity. Where you are going with this is still fun to pursue.. But I really have to go for now, but don't want too. Lol

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Have time to read a historic Christian Creed?

The Athanasian Creed

1.Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic (Christian) faith; Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.

2.And the catholic (Christian) faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;

3.Neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substance

4.For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son and another of the Holy Spirit.

5.But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty co-eternal.

6.Such as the Father is, such is the Son and such is the Holy Spirit.

7.The Father uncreated, the Son uncreated, and the Holy Spirit uncreated.

8.The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, and the Holy Spirit incomprehensible.

9.The Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Spirit eternal.

10.And yet they are not three eternals, but one eternal.

11.As also there are not three uncreated nor three incomprehensibles, but one uncreated and one incomprehensible.

12.So likewise the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Spirit almighty;

13.And yet they are not three almighties, but one almighty.

14.So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God;

15.And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.

16.So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Spirit Lord;

17.And yet they are not three Lords, but one Lord.

18.For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every person by himself to be God and Lord;

19.so are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say: There are three Gods or three Lords.

20.The Father is made of none, neither created nor begotten.

21.The Son is of the Father alone; not made nor created, but begotten.

22.The Holy Spirit is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.

23.So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Spirit, not three Holy Spirits.

24.And in this Trinity none is afore, nor after another; none is greater, or less than another.

25.But the whole three persons are co-eternal, and co-equal.

26.So that in all things, as aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.

27.He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity.

28.Furthermore it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

29.For the right faith is that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man.

30.God of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and made of the substance of His mother, born in the world.

31.Perfect God and perfect man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting.

32.Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead, and inferior to the Father as touching His manhood.

33.Who, although He is God and man, yet He is not two, but one Christ.

34.One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the manhood into God.

35.One altogether, not by the confusion of substance, but by unity of person.

36.For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and man is one Christ;

37.Who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead;

38.He ascended into heaven, He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty;

39.From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

40.At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies;

41.And shall give account of their own works.

42.And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting, and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.

43.This is the catholic (Christian) faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved.

Shame on you... Lol. I had to go.. : P

I read it and fully understand it. Honestly... I'm impressed.

It is indeed well written.

Thank you for sharing it.

Now I'm really going..

Peace and Love ALL.

marhig

So what type of being is the immortal Jesus?
He is the Christ the anointed son of God, he was fully anointed with Gods holy spirit, but he isn't God. I've shown you why I believe this to be so. I believe what it clearly says in the scriptures. That Jesus is the son of God. Not God the son. If you can show me where it's written and as it's written "God the son" just like that. I'll believe you. If not then I'm sticking to the scriptures and that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God.

Ok I'm off to bed, good night :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The spirit of God and the spirit of Christ are separate

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

One thing you and I find immediate unity in is the awesomeness of Jesus....

Now I'm really going for now....

Peace and Love to ALL for real...

Really going for tonight.. : )

marhig

:AMR:

You don't know anything about Catholicism.

You don't know anything about Christianity in general :rolleyes:

I know Christ, and I know the spirit of God, i feel him in my heart, and my heart has changed from being selfish and worldly to loving God first and those around me more than I ever did, he's given me a love that I could never have known and he's helping me to overcome the wrong in me.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life, and it's him that I follow, not any Religious denomination, religion isn't God, God is love.

James 1

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction,and*to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I'm gone too night :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 5

18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

marhig

Was Jesus born of the Spirit? Do beings produce like kinds?

Yes Jesus was born of the spirit, the spirit guided Jesus, he was led into the wilderness by the spirit, so if he was led by the spirit then he was born of the spirit

John 1

Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Luke 4

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

God is the God of Jesus too, as it shows here in Ephesians 1. And if we are of the seed of Christ, others will see Christ in us. And to see Christ in us, we must be born of and led by the spirit of God, but that doesn't make us God.

Was Jesus born of the Spirit? Do beings produce like kinds?

Interplanner

What does that mean according to Jesus' definition?

Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old?"

How?

To those in Judaism as Nic was, to be born of the Spirit meant to have faith in Christ's work instead of faith in your obedience to the law, about which you would have been very protective and competitive.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
To those in Judaism as Nic was, to be born of the Spirit meant to have faith in Christ's work instead of faith in your obedience to the law, about which you would have been very protective and competitive.

You misunderstood the question, I'm asking what does the term "born of the Spirit" mean according to Jesus' definition?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You misunderstood the question, I'm asking what does the term "born of the Spirit" mean according to Jesus' definition?

Jesus did not define what born again means
-but He did say to be saved you must be born again
-He did not say you would be saved when you are born again

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus did not define what born again means

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. (John 3:8)

That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. (John 3:6)​

We are begotten of the Spirit but we are not yet born of the Spirit.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Parables is a special study for me. No one in the world knows more about parables than I do Jamie. Luke 16 is most certainly not the words of Christ. It also lacks a parabolic quality found in other parables.

Was Jesus speaking to his personal disciples or to the multitude?