Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Not for Neophytes and neo-liberal imbeciles and pseudo-Christians, but all others think I'm the life OF the party.

The problem is the huge head-count of those first categories I referred to. So you wouldn't like me much at a party. But you're likely the guy who brings the booze and weed, and books the strippers.

Some of us don't need parties. Parties are for the mindless drones.

I doubt I'd like you much outside of one. Pompous pseudo intellectual windbags don't appeal at the best of times thanks.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Apparently that one has prepackaged phrases in lieu. It's all bark and no tree. :plain: Get him a step beyond it and he might as well be the guy who simply stamps foot and says a thing is so because he said it and anyone hearing it should feel immediately enlightened by its self-evident truth.

:think: Maybe that's the problem. He's a little enlightened headed when he posts.

LOL. The problem is that you'd have to be debriefed of all your false understanding and given the truth against your will because you don't have a clue what it is.

Virtually everything you "know" is untruth. You've been epistemologically consumed by social engineering rather than being renewed in the spirit of the mind.

Nothing you think or say has any true substance. It's your false reality that you think is authentic. Going beyond basic declaratives just invokes your cognitive dissonance and disgusting reliance on the lies of culture you think are somehow facts as truth. They're not.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I doubt I'd like you much outside of one.

Ummm... Like that would be a loss for me or anyone else, and a bad thing? Not.

Oddly, it's you who are the pompous windbag. I'd be cordial to anyone like you at any gathering. I'm not a douchebag like you neo-liberals.

Pompous pseudo intellectual windbags don't appeal at the best of times thanks.

You'd never even know. I wouldn't waste it on you. I'd just patronize you and you'd think I was the greatest. It's hilarious when that happens.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You keep telling yourself that. Use More Big Words (Than Usual), and Capitalize Them and Maybe Someone Will Believe You.

You're dismissed. Nobody cares what Neo-Liberal Cathotard Feminazi heretics think or say except their peers with corresponding mental disorders.

Back to your padded room. Your keyboard time in the commons is up. And wipe the boogers off your sleeve first.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You're dismissed. Nobody cares what Neo-Liberal Cathotard Feminazi heretics think or say except their peers with corresponding mental disorders.

Back to your padded room. Your keyboard time in the commons is up. And wipe the boogers off your sleeve first.

Fascinating.... AB had your name right:

PompousPseudoIntellectual :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.