ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

Danoh

I'm not even a Honda Hybrid, and I can find 1 Cor 15:1-4 in the Law and Prophets.

Nope - Paul's is his often uniquely Dispensational application of a Principle.

There, his is his often DISTINCT use...of a SAME principle...DIFFERENT in APPLICATION in, and given...this DISTINCT...MYSTERY age...we are in, Rom. 16:25.

(for those of you too often stuck in a "one size fits all" my use of caps here are merely for emphasis :chuckle:)

SaulToPaul 2

Nope - Paul's is his often uniquely Dispensational application of a Principle.

There, his is his often DISTINCT use...of a SAME principle...DIFFERENT in APPLICATION in, and given...this DISTINCT...MYSTERY age...we are in, Rom. 16:25.

(for those of you too often stuck in a "one size fits all" my use of caps here are merely for emphasis :chuckle:)

huh?

Danoh

Basic Acts 9 Study Principle.

Have often discussed it with Acts 9 Dispensational Pastor-Teachers also aware of it.

And have mentioned it on here in the past.

A failure to note those much finer kinds of things that differ or distinctions between things, as study principles, is why someone like an IP ended up leaving Dispensationalism.

Absent of having noted such finer distinctions, one either ends up (1) either seeing a hole where there is not one, and or (2) being unable to solve for said seeming holes, and or (3) staying put in error, and or (4) departing from Dispensationalism, (5) and or from Acts 9; (6) into some other supposed means of a solution.

That is why those who hold to the Acts 2 and or the Acts 28 Position do.

And why you and I have ended up at understandings on some things that greatly differ from Basic Acts 9 Based findings on said understandings...

Study principles such as that one...

"Give a man a fish; feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish; feed him.for a lifetime" - an old Chinese Proverb.

"This witness is true..." - The Apostle Paul - Titus 1:12-13.

SaulToPaul 2

Basic Acts 9 Study Principle.

Have often discussed it with Acts 9 Dispensational Pastor-Teachers also aware of it.

And have mentioned it on here in the past.

A failure to note those much finer kinds of things that differ or distinctions between things, as study principles, is why someone like an IP ended up leaving Dispensationalism.

Absent of having noted such finer distinctions, one either ends up (1) either seeing a hole where there is not one, and or (2) being unable to solve for said seeming holes, and or (3) staying put in error, and or (4) departing from Dispensationalism, (5) and or from Acts 9; (6) into some other supposed means of a solution.

That is why those who hold to the Acts 2 and or the Acts 28 Position do.

And why you and I have ended up at understandings on some things that greatly differ from Basic Acts 9 Based findings on said understandings...

Study principles such as that one...

"Give a man a fish; feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish; feed him.for a lifetime" - an old Chinese Proverb.

"This witness is true..." - The Apostle Paul - Titus 1:12-13.

Acts is a transition, including Paul's ministry.

Danoh

Why do the Hawaiian actors on the old "Hawaii Five-0" find it necessary to change their names? For eg., Kam Fong as "Chin Ho?" Really needed? Curious...

Sort of like those tv shows where the show is named after the lead actor, but his name is different in the show itself

SaulToPaul 2

Why do the Hawaiian actors on the old "Hawaii Five-0" find it necessary to change their names? For eg., Kam Fong as "Chin Ho?" Really needed? Curious...

Oh sure! And why did Andy Griffith change his name to Andy Taylor? REALLY NEEDED???

LIES AND DECEPTION IN MAYBERRY!!!!!

Danoh

Oh sure! And why did Andy Griffith change his name to Andy Taylor? REALLY NEEDED???

LIES AND DECEPTION IN MAYBERRY!!!!!

Andy was very well known by then - on all the talk shows and such.

Naming the show after him was because of that.

No one would have known who Andy Taylor was.

You might recall the show was actually first introduced on another, already very well known show (was it the Danny Thomas show?)