Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I wouldn't.

But I don't think my tax dollars should go towards the creation and upkeep of any statue.

I don't even want to keep the deteriorating Statue of Liberty.
Weathering and rising sea levels have caused much damage.
More than 100 MILLION has been spent so far, just since 2012, to try and keep it operational.

Folks are hungry and without jobs, while the government spends ....
Over 100 MILLION
of our tax dollars
on a hunk of metal.

Let it go.

Yeah.

Tell North Korea to aim for it, impress us all.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Micah Xavier Johnson was not a 'BLM member'. He was so extreme even the New Black Panther Party kicked him out.

BLM members actually helped the police to determine from where the shots came and assisted in getting people out of the way.

But yeah. I'd support a monument to officers Ahrens, Krol, Smith, Thompson, and Zamarripa. :thumb:

It's being planned.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh my gosh!
You are actually looking for an official documentation before you consider someone to be a supporter of the BLM movement.

As you see in this thread, there's been a lot of attempts to dishonestly portray people as BLM members, when they had nothing to do with the organization. Can you imagine the howls of offended people if someone said that Trump was a member of the Nazi party, because Nazis marched for him?

Now, if (for example) BLM made excuses for the sniper that shot five police in Dallas, the way Trump made excuses for the Klan and Nazi demonstrators in Charlotteville, you might have a point. But they condemned him.

Get real.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As you see in this thread, there's been a lot of attempts to dishonestly portray people as BLM members, when they had nothing to do with the organization. Can you imagine the howls of offended people if someone said that Trump was a member of the Nazi party, because Nazis marched for him?

Now, if (for example) BLM made excuses for the sniper that shot five police in Dallas, the way Trump made excuses for the Klan and Nazi demonstrators in Charlotteville, you might have a point. But they condemned him.

Get real.
Trump condemned the Klan and the Nazis. The right sees both sides but the left does not

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There is maybe 1% of folks who are labeled alt-right who are racist white nationalists.

Let's see some factual support for your guess.

Most Trump supporters are nationalists period and even then it's mainly over the loss of good paying jobs to globalism.

These charts show exactly how racist and radical the alt-right has gotten this year

There are, of course, many factions in the alt-right, some of them more radical than others. We observe two primary groups within the alt-right’s extended Twitter network: garden-variety racists, who complain about mixed-race couples, are proud of their Scots-Irish heritage, and use hashtags such as “
#WhiteWomenAreMagic,” and violent extremists, who call for genocide against Jews, the killing of Muslims and African Americans, and even threaten to lynch President Obama.

imrs.php

Of course the alt-right is not a single group, but is composed of many sub-communities that have become radicalized at different rates and over different issues. Some communities, such as the #BlueHand” movement, relentlessly and aggressively promote Islamaphobia, whereas other communities rail against diversity, which they describe as #WhiteGenocide. Still others align themselves with neo-Nazis and engage in Holocaust denial  —  largely focused on a recent pro-Adolph Hitler documentary called “The Greatest Story Never Told ” —  while some instead choose the white supremacist groups with roots in the United States such as the Klu Klux Klan.

There is plenty of overlap between these communities, and almost everyone in the alt-right revels in bizarre conspiracy theories, such as the idea that President Obama founded the Islamic State  —  a theory recently made popular by Trump  —  or that Black Lives Matter activists are terrorists.

More info and graphs at the link.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You asked him for what?? :chuckle: Might as well ask him for a thousand dollars while you're at it.

Did you see the bit I noted where 60% of white people attributed poverty of blacks to genetics at least a little? I wrote that means over half the white population are at least a little racist. His number is, I'd suggest, a wee on the small side of actual representation.

fool

Hall of Fame
Was she blocking traffic and chanting "Who's streets? Our streets!"?

WARNING; BAD LANGUAGE, POOR FASHION CHOICES, VIOLENCE, GORE, VOLUME WARNING

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You asked him for what?? :chuckle: Might as well ask him for a thousand dollars while you're at it.

Yeah. I know. But I had to point out that he was just throwing out a number.

Did you see the bit I noted where 60% of white people attributed poverty of blacks to genetics at least a little? I wrote that means over half the white population are at least a little racist. His number is, I'd suggest, a wee on the small side of actual representation.

No. I haven't read through all the recent pages, but that doesn't surprise me. There are a lot of racists here. They're in denial that's what they are, but that doesn't change the fact that they are. White nationalists. White supremacists. Racists.

ClimateSanity

These charts show exactly how racist and radical the alt-right has gotten this year

There are, of course, many factions in the alt-right, some of them more radical than others. We observe two primary groups within the alt-right’s extended Twitter network: garden-variety racists, who complain about mixed-race couples, are proud of their Scots-Irish heritage, and use hashtags such as “
#WhiteWomenAreMagic,” and violent extremists, who call for genocide against Jews, the killing of Muslims and African Americans, and even threaten to lynch President Obama.

imrs.php

Of course the alt-right is not a single group, but is composed of many sub-communities that have become radicalized at different rates and over different issues. Some communities, such as the #BlueHand” movement, relentlessly and aggressively promote Islamaphobia, whereas other communities rail against diversity, which they describe as #WhiteGenocide. Still others align themselves with neo-Nazis and engage in Holocaust denial  —  largely focused on a recent pro-Adolph Hitler documentary called “The Greatest Story Never Told ” —  while some instead choose the white supremacist groups with roots in the United States such as the Klu Klux Klan.

There is plenty of overlap between these communities, and almost everyone in the alt-right revels in bizarre conspiracy theories, such as the idea that President Obama founded the Islamic State  —  a theory recently made popular by Trump  —  or that Black Lives Matter activists are terrorists.

More info and graphs at the link.
So, they are calling everyone right of Bernie Sanders alt-right? Ok
Calling everyone a racist doesn't make it so. I stand by my claim that less than 1% of conservatives are racist.