ECT All the Prophets, Acts 3

Danoh

Col
2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

There you go again: one more demonstration of the one trick pony soundbyte, that is the very basis of your Acts 9 / 28 hybrid.

You'll have do better than that to sway this Acts 17: 11, 12 based Bible student to your 40 plus errors and counting.

Learn how to properly study these things already - Nehemiah 8:8

Danoh

You are divisive, pathetic and jealous that some of us believe the KJB and 1 Corinthians 1:10. Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were different than the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV. Why do you resist the truth?

In the above, first you knuckleheadedly assert you know why, and then contradict that with your fool question - another consistent inconsistency I have found to be the case within your Acts 9 / 28 hybrid's approach.

Or as Brackin noted his/your hybrid error had been referred to by (sound) MADs of his own early days down the dark corridors of his / your same error - "Acts 28ers in Acts 9 clothing."

:chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

There you go again: one more demonstration of the one trick pony soundbyte, that is the very basis of your Acts 9 / 28 hybrid.

You'll have do better than that to sway this Acts 17: 11, 12 based Bible student to your 40 plus errors and counting.

Learn how to properly study these things already - Nehemiah 8:8

Are you subject to ordinances? if so, why?

heir

TOL Subscriber
In the above, first you knuckleheadedly assert you know why, and then contradict that with your fool question - another consistent inconsistency I have found to be the case within your Acts 9 / 28 hybrid's approach.
Says the man who refuses to acknowledge that the Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were different than that of the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV even though the passages clearly show a difference. Why do you resist the truth?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Acts 17: 11, 12.
You attribute that to yourself? You have demonstrated here that you do not even spiritually resemble those of Acts 17:11 KJV who received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so; as you reject obvious truth. Also, devout Greeks were heirs according to the promise of Genesis 12:3 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV, were devout/feared God (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV, Acts 17:4 KJV, Acts 17:17 KJV) and found in the synagogue of the Jews (Acts 17:1 KJV, Acts 18:4 KJV) . Since when have you (or any of us) had to go to a "synagogue of the Jews" on the "Sabbath days" to hear truth from the scripture? The fact that we could be fellowheirs was in other ages not made known unto the sons of men, unsearchable, hid in God and was not found "out of the scriptures" (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV).

Last edited:

Interplanner

Heir wrote:
The fact that we could be fellowheirs was in other ages not made known unto the sons of men, unsearchable, hid in God and was not found "out of the scriptures" (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV).

Not true at all. Amorites, Nineveh, David's prayer at his temple dedication, etc are just a few examples. In Gen 4, the translation is 'I have had a child--the Lord' because she thought the savior was already being delivered.

Eph 3:1-6 is no place to support this. the grammar means to put the weight on 'through the Gospel.' That is the only particular about the sharing of promises and inheritance that was missed by Judaism, that was not known. Judaism thought it was 'through the law' and was sending out their missionaries about that (Mt 23, Colossians). Judaism had replaced the promise to all with the Law for all.

The tragedy of Judaism in Rom 10-11 is that unless they believe the actual message of the Gospel they will implode and ruin themselves instead of become the blessing to the nations they were supposed to be.

Danoh

Says the man who refuses to acknowledge that the Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were different than that of the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV even though the passages clearly show a difference. Why do you resist the truth?

That is what you were taught those passages "mean" by "what they say."

In the past, you and STP have both affirmed you had once been clueless about these things until (these errors you think solved for your cluelessness), were taught to you.

Fact is that in Acts 14, those are Idol Worshipping Pagan Gentiles who Paul preaches to; many of whom he won over to the Lord - not only before he wrote Galatians - but many years - before - he even wrote Ephesians.

Acts 14:6 They were ware of it, and fled unto Lystra and Derbe, cities of Lycaonia, and unto the region that lieth round about: 14:7 And there they preached the gospel.

14:11 And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. 14:12 And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. 14:13 Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.

14:21 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. 14:23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

Same old same old admonitions by Paul throughout Acts and "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." 2 Peter 3: 16.

Well that is your fringe hybrid; destroyed as to your actual authority on these matters, by the many holes in your fringe's many assertions.

But there is no reasoning with your fringe on these issues. You read your own thought into such things.

Just as it is your fringe who are closed off to the obvious.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe what the scripture saith and to whom it says it and it is OBVIOUS that they were different. Why do you resist the truth?

Why do you not follow Pauls example--

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

SaulToPaul 2

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts
22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

heir

TOL Subscriber
LOL

Why don't you follow the Lord's as you claim the gospel of your salvation is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

And why have you not sold out?

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And don't forget the keeping of the commandments (every single one of them)

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Last edited: