ECT All the Prophets, Acts 3

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How quickly you forget heir spit on that book, that one time I mentioned I was re-reading it.

So no, yours / even more so heirs / STP's would be "the hybrid version."

Acts 17: 11, 12.
Your ever automatic compulsion, right away, to turn a thing into an opportunity for more of your ignorance due to your fool personal animosity.

I remember Heir not beating around the bush with generalities and expecting everyone to read her mind, but laid out her objection specifically.
Something you repeatedly lack the confidence and competence to do.

Twist the words of my post to you how you need to.
I am merely pointing out the obvious

Danoh

Your ever automatic compulsion, right away, to turn a thing into an opportunity for more of your ignorance due to your fool personal animosity.

I remember Heir not beating around the bush with generalities and expecting everyone to read her mind, but laid out her objection specifically.
Something you repeatedly lack the confidence and competence to do.

Twist the words of my post to you how you need to.
I am merely pointing out the obvious

Nah, just you - having once more run right into the foul stench that is your double-standard.

Thank God for Rom. 5: 6-8.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah, just you - having once more run right into the foul stench that is your double-standard.

Regardless of your obvious duplicity and stupidity towards me, I pray you recover.

Danoh

Regardless of your obvious duplicity and stupidity towards me, I pray you recover.

Yeah...Okay...sure you are.

:rotfl:

Must be in between all your neg repping me left and right lately, like some child who didn't like what's been truthfully said about her fake golden haired false idol of a "President" and is still steaming over it. :chuckle:

Whoops - their come Musti odored, PJ'd and Dazed...

MADs my foot.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah...Okay...sure you are.

:rotfl:

Must be in between all your neg repping me left and right lately, like some child who didn't like what's been truthfully said about her fake golden haired false idol of a "President" and is still steaming over it. :chuckle:

Whoops - their come Musti odored, PJ'd and Dazed...

MADs my foot.

Your foot is always in your mouth.

Danoh

Galatians 3:29 KJV and Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV two kinds thus saith the scripture.

Fact of the matter is that the promise being referred to in Galatians 3 is exactly the same as that of the narrative of Romans 4 and 5 and Ephesians 2's - that righteousness which is by faith that is made ours by the Spirit the moment we trust that Christ died for our sins.

Danoh

Exactly why you and your pals are so clueless about your 40 or so plus errors, and counting - you read a thing into the words of others, and then just as quickly conclude "it means what it says."

:chuckle:

You continue to..amuse.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Exactly why you and your pals are so clueless about your 40 or so plus errors, and counting - you read a thing into the words of others, and then just as quickly conclude "it means what it says."

:chuckle:

You continue to..amuse.

You are divisive, pathetic and jealous that some of us believe the KJB and 1 Corinthians 1:10. Galatians 3:29 KJV Gentiles were different than the Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV. Why do you resist the truth?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Fact of the matter is that the promise being referred to in Galatians 3 is exactly the same as that of the narrative of Romans 4 and 5 and Ephesians 2's - that righteousness which is by faith that is made ours by the Spirit the moment we trust that Christ died for our sins.

The Galatians had a hope. The Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter had none. They were as DIFFERENT as night and day. Why do you resist the truth?

Danoh

The Galatians had a hope. The Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter had none. They were as DIFFERENT as night and day. Why do you resist the truth?

Repeat that childish mantra all you need to.

And childishly neg rep me all you want.

And childishly call me all the names you can dream up.

It does not change the obvious fact that one major flaw in your "study" approach is your obvious failure to follow the basic flow of thought the various passages asserting one thing or another, cannot but follow.

This hybrid you were taught has literally turned the whole of Paul's Acts writings into "another; which is not another" at all.

Your assertions on Galatians alone fail to follow that Epistle's basic flow of thought.

You seriously need to consider you just might be off - way off.

1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Repeat that childish mantra all you need to.
Oh, the irony...

It does not change the obvious fact that one major flaw in your "study" approach is your obvious failure to follow the basic flow of thought the various passages asserting one thing or another, cannot but follow.
This doesn't even make sense. Is English your first language?

This hybrid you were taught has literally turned the whole of Paul's Acts writings into "another; which is not another" at all.
This is a slanderous report. We must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Your assertions on Galatians alone fail to follow that Epistle's basic flow of thought.
I'm believing what saith the scripture about who the Galatians were Acts 13:26 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV. Clearly, they had a hope per Genesis 12:3 KJV. This was unlike that of the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter who were in time past without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).
You seriously need to consider you just might be off - way off.
I recognize the difference that is clearly there. You reject it.

Danoh

You have just now proven once more the consistent failure of your hybrid's approach - the consistently obvious fact that one major flaw in your "study" approach is your obvious failure to follow the basic flow of thought the various passages asserting one thing or another, cannot but follow.

Heck, you even failed to understand that simple study approach principle's description.

Thank God for Romans 5: 6-8.

In others words - 1 Corinthians 11:25's "do ye...in remembrance of me..."

Ya, ya, blah, blah, blah - you hybrids are the odd bunch within "MAD" who butcher 1 Corinthians 11 into "another; which is not another" at all.

This, even as you turn a blind eye to the even further sell out of one of your pals...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127962-Local-church-question-for-MADs

Some pals ya'll are.

DAN P

You have just now proven once more the consistent failure of your hybrid's approach - the consistently obvious fact that one major flaw in your "study" approach is your obvious failure to follow the basic flow of thought the various passages asserting one thing or another, cannot but follow.

Heck, you even failed to understand that simple study approach principle's description.

Ya, ya, blah, blah, blah - you hybrids are the odd bunch within "MAD" who butcher 1 Corinthians 11 into "another; which is not another" at all.

This, even as you turn a blind eye to the even further sell out of one of your pals...

Some pals ya'll are.

Hi and since you brought up 1 Cor 11:25 , so what does it mean ??

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber

Some pals ya'll are.

Seek professional help.