ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

Danoh

There are no such details in the passages I have listed 1000x times here. It's imaginary. I'm talking about those places where extended attention is given to the 2nd coming and beyond. Not soundbytes.

What's imaginary is your believing you have listed passages 1000x here.

You haven't posted more than five passages here, if that much - ever.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He didn't.
He won't.

he took care of the land thing earlier.
Nope.
There has not yet been a time when the 2 kingdoms (northern and southern) were gathered back into the promised land, never to be uprooted again.

This is about his not breaking the 'blessing to all nations.'
That's another promise.
None of the promises will be broken.

Wish you were interested in what the NT is interested in.
I am.
I just don't limit myself to it.

It automatically makes missions and mission things happen. Demanding a land promise never will.
Scripture details the land promise, not me.
When GOD promises real earthly land to Israel, believe it.

Interplanner

He won't.

Nope.
There has not yet been a time when the 2 kingdoms (northern and southern) were gathered back into the promised land, never to be uprooted again.

That's another promise.
None of the promises will be broken.

I am.
I just don't limit myself to it.

Scripture details the land promise, not me.
When GOD promises real earthly land to Israel, believe it.

But it's a loose cannon if it is not guided by the NT last and finally. Heb 1. he has now spoken in his son, finally, in these last days. Nothing about such a restoration, just the two tribes/groups.
Those tribes get their reunification in Christ.
There won't be any validated re-operation of Judaism, so whatever you have in mind won't be validated by God because it is going to 'subject the son of God to disgrace all over again.'

The promise thing is COMPLETED by the resurrection. so you are failing to help in the mission until you let go of this obsession and let the Gospel work on who it is supposed to.

There is nothing spiritually mature about believing your doctrine.

You have never said one positive thing about the resurrection-boosted mission. Show me. Now that you claim you are.

Interplanner

There are no such details in the passages I have listed 1000x times here. It's imaginary. I'm talking about those places where extended attention is given to the 2nd coming and beyond. Not soundbytes.

There is no need for STP's 3 part solution because this world is destroyed to make place for the NHNE.

I was told last week that 'a whole lot of history is going to take place before that.' Well, that's not what the list of 2nd coming passages say, that I have listed here 1000x. it's just in D'ist soundbytes and OT passages that are never discussed in the NT.

Interplanner

I know the context, IP. The context is the resurrection as prophecied.

However, the prophets speak of much more than the resurrection.

Peter speaks of the same 'all' which I'm referring to in Acts 3:21.

Act 3:21* Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.*

...which informs us that when Christ returns there will be more things fulfilled which were spoken by the prophets.

By the way, you glommed on your own addition to the context when you said it meant Christ's 'enthronement', which the verse doesn't mention at all.

The enthronement of Christ meant the resurrection as preached by Peter in Acts 2:30-31: the resurrection is the enthronement. That is 'his glory' in v26, as is found likewise in short summaries like I Tim 3:16. eph 1 echoes this.

He does not cover anything about '2nd coming events' so-called when he says all. He means Christ would suffer and would be enthroned for doing so.

Don't you see what happened in Acts 1. he taught all this and spoke about the kingdom of God and how it work through his mission. They were dull and asked a really stupid question and got rebuked: will you restore the kingdom to israel at this time?

But all D'ism does not think 'it is not for you to know' was not a rebuke! How clever!

But more to the 'all' point. We have Acts 26, where we read that Paul won't speak beyond what is in the Prophets and Moses:

Christ would suffer
be the first to rise from the dead
would preach to his people and the nations.

Dude, where's the Judaistic messianics? Is this why we have a whole theology school that was grounded in saying 'the Bible is several conflicting messages and you need D'ism to straighten it out' and which MAJORS on trying to figure out the times and seasons God has appointed, WHICH IS NOT FOR US TO KNOW?

glorydaz

That cracks me up, bro - it really does :chuckle:

One aspect of what is behind your conclusions about the brother himself just because his understanding so differs from our own, is how married you yourselves are - not only to your own errors, but to skirting them, and or taking personal offence, and going all hostile, when they are brought up.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

You're simply an idiot. STP never takes personal offence of goes all hostile. You've gotten your face glued to a mirror, Danny Boy.

glorydaz

The land promises were fulfilled in the days of Joshua,

No, they weren't.

Judges 2:20-23 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice; 21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died: 22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the Lord to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not. 23 Therefore the Lord left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered he them into the hand of Joshua.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, they weren't.

Judges 2:20-23 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice; 21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died: 22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the Lord to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not. 23 Therefore the Lord left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered he them into the hand of Joshua.

Joshua 1:2-6

glorydaz

Joshua 1:2-6

Read further. This is another case of the Jews failure to go in and actually possess the lands....which is why the quote I gave you previously is so important.

Judges 1:27 Neither did Manasseh drive out the inhabitants of Bethshean and her towns, nor Taanach and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Ibleam and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns: but the Canaanites would dwell in that land.

28 And it came to pass, when Israel was strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, and did not utterly drive them out.

29 Neither did Ephraim drive out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in Gezer among them.

30 Neither did Zebulun drive out the inhabitants of Kitron, nor the inhabitants of Nahalol; but the Canaanites dwelt among them, and became tributaries.

31 Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

32 But the Asherites dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: for they did not drive them out.

33 Neither did Naphtali drive out the inhabitants of Bethshemesh, nor the inhabitants of Bethanath; but he dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: nevertheless the inhabitants of Bethshemesh and of Bethanath became tributaries unto them.​

SaulToPaul 2

He didn't. he took care of the land thing earlier. This is about his not breaking the 'blessing to all nations.' Wish you were interested in what the NT is interested in. It automatically makes missions and mission things happen. Demanding a land promise never will.

made up

Interplanner

Read further. This is another case of the Jews failure to go in and actually possess the lands....which is why the quote I gave you previously is so important.

Judges 1:27 Neither did Manasseh drive out the inhabitants of Bethshean and her towns, nor Taanach and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Ibleam and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns: but the Canaanites would dwell in that land.

28 And it came to pass, when Israel was strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, and did not utterly drive them out.

29 Neither did Ephraim drive out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in Gezer among them.

30 Neither did Zebulun drive out the inhabitants of Kitron, nor the inhabitants of Nahalol; but the Canaanites dwelt among them, and became tributaries.

31 Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

32 But the Asherites dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: for they did not drive them out.

33 Neither did Naphtali drive out the inhabitants of Bethshemesh, nor the inhabitants of Bethanath; but he dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: nevertheless the inhabitants of Bethshemesh and of Bethanath became tributaries unto them.​

Acts 13:19, 20

The NT interprets the OT
The didactic interprets the symbolic
The letters interpret the gospels

If you leave these interpretive guides, you will have a mess, and you do.

I don't know of anything that misses the mind of the NT more than the bickering and insisting on land for Israel. In my evangelistic work, it is is probably the 1st reason why people are not interested in the Bible--the question of the taking of those lands. So to hear that you think out of nowhere (in the NT) that God is doing it AGAIN, is about as impossible as you can get.

Just so you know THE WHOLE WORLD is going to be TAKEN in the judgement of God. To throw in a spotlight on one set of nations is assinine and beyond complicated.

You are getting a persecution complex over it. Where do you get the idea that 'If any man will not lay down his life and believe on the restoration of the land of Israel, he cannot be my disciple?'

I've never heard of anything so diabolically foreign to how the NT works.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Made up. Some prophecies are fulfilled in the NT. That is all.
It is all God's word, and it all must come to pass.

Jesus said, " . . all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." Luke 24:44

And all that was so written in the O.T. concerning Jesus Christ, was the Gospel message actually witnessed in the N.T. Luke 24:46-48; Acts 10:36-43