Abused word "hypocrit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Nope, I did that because the word "hypocrite" has been used over and over in daily bases. This is not the first time.

In fact, that word is not the only one has being used. I have been called many, many names. But I have been disregarding.

So your claim is lame.

it sure is cowardly excuse to disregard sinful behavior.

May be there's a reason why you keep getting called hypocrite so often and other names? Is it because you call other people names? You have suggested three times now that I am a coward? This verse keeps coming to mind:

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
no problem.

I will be back with His word.
Ok, show that Jesus says:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by meshak Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok, show that Jesus says:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by meshak Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

here you go.

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
here you go.

Revelation 21:8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Good job. What do you think that means? Are you telling Watchman and I that we are cowards and going to the second death?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
May be there's a reason why you keep getting called hypocrite so often and other names? Is it because you call other people names? You have suggested three times now that I am a coward? This verse keeps coming to mind:

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

It is not just me they are calling hypocrite. The call all their opponents hypocrites if they don't agree with them.

Your reading skill seems selective.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My goodness.

If you don't understand that simple verse, you have no business claiming to be His follower and saved, friend.

Go back to grade school.
Thank you for telling me and Watchman that we are cowards and we will burn in hell and face the second death.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that no one has legitimate excuse for being abusive.

So I will close this thread.

blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.