Abused word "hypocrit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchmanOnTheWall

meshak does not believe in the Trinity and she does not believe that the Risen, Ascended Lord Jesus Christ appeared to Paul and gave him ongoing revelations. She does not believe that Paul was a chosen vessel by God, to go to the Gentiles.

Okay. I wonder if Meshak can explain the early history of the churches that were started by Paul. There's so much historical evidence that the Gospel was spread over the north western Mediterranean area by Paul. Or why Luke records so much of Saul/Paul's work in Acts?

WatchmanOnTheWall

From now on, I will not pay much attention to your posts.

I guess I wasted the time to read them to understand you.

thanks for being honest.

blessings.

Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.:juggle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Okay. I wonder if Meshak can explain the early history of the churches that were started by Paul. There's so much historical evidence that the Gospel was spread over the north western Mediterranean area by Paul. Or why Luke records so much of Saul/Paul's work in Acts?

I focus on what Jesus said, so I wont discuss much about the anything else.

We cannot be faithful to Him by the knowledge of the history.

Besides, that is off topic.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.

You seem to be misusing the word, friend.

You make fun of Jesus' servant and tell her to forgive them?

what a concept.

This is what happens when you don't know Jesus' teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says judge rightly.

Calling people hypocrite just because you don't like or don't agree with your doctrines or opinion is not judging rightly.

Some even call it hypocrite if you use the word "friend", for peats sake..

It is not such a good Christian attitude or godly witness, imo.

blessings.

bump

WatchmanOnTheWall

You seem to be misusing the word, friend.

You make fun of Jesus' servant and tell her to forgive them?

what a concept.

This is what happens when you don't know Jesus' teachings.

Okay okay, I'm sorry. My sense of humour isn't everyone cuppa tea. You're a sensitive soul I see and I like that about you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I focus on what Jesus said, so I wont discuss much about the anything else.

We cannot be faithful to Him by the knowledge of the history.

Besides, that is off topic.
Of course not, according to you, and that's all that matters. You have a thread saying that Jesus says to be "simpleton" and I showed you many scriptures about God wanting us to increase in spiritual knowledge and wisdom. You focus ONLY on what Jesus said on earth and pretend that's the whole Bible. If you say accurate things about God's word, more people will agree with you.

However, as usual, you have already tuned out of this thread because it's not on your "topic" of hypocrite Christians on TOL.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, perhaps this is the Lord's way for you to learn to be more forgiving and for me to be ready to accept that forgiveness.:juggle:

Did you come into this thread to get this forum's approval?

Mocking and belittling their opponents is the best way to do it.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Mocking Jesus' servant is sense of humor?

Not all of you just the part of you that is complaining about other Christians for judging you and making a thread about it, (we all judge one another). I can't remember seeing this before, although I could be wrong, my memory isn't perfect but it does seem a little over the top. You could just report PJ and or block him and or ignore him and or forgive him. Why start a thread that is only going to inflate the problem?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not all of you just the part of you that is complaining about other Christians for judging you and making a thread about it, (we all judge one another). I can't remember seeing this before, although I could be wrong, my memory isn't perfect but it does seem a little over the top. You could just report PJ and or block him and or ignore him and or forgive him. Why start a thread that is only going to inflate the problem?

Your comments are all making excuses for enabling sinful Christianity.

I am here to defend what Jesus teaches.

Jesus tells us we l know them by their fruit.

disregarding or closing your eyes from evil deeds is not such a good thing to do.

My threads are mostly disregarded by the churches.

And you call it over the top.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Closing your eyes from sinful behavior is cowardly way to practice your faith.

Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are plenty of hypocrisy is going on.

And they pretend everything is ok.

I know this is not discussed at churches.

I have joined many churches and served them faithfully for several years.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Closing your eyes from sinful behavior is cowardly way to practice your faith.

Jesus put "cowardly" in top of sin list.

If you were honest with yourself you would admit that the reason you stated this thread was because you were upset with PJ and wanted to retaliate. If it was me I would have simply made fun of whatever PJ upset me about, which I suppose isn't much better than what you've done but it would be more fun. :drum:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you were honest with yourself you would admit that the reason you stated this thread was because you were upset with PJ and wanted to retaliate. If it was me I would have simply made fun of whatever PJ upset me about, which I suppose isn't much better than what you've done but it would be more fun. :drum:

Nope, I did that because the word "hypocrite" has been used over and over in daily bases. This is not the first time.

In fact, that word is not the only one has being used. I have been called many, many names. But I have been disregarding.

So your claim is lame.

it sure is cowardly excuse to disregard sinful behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.