Abortion Anyone?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
But "claiming" to be born again means something? Some sort of magic words? How does that make any sense?

The magic works like this:

If a Christian voted for prop 8, supported Kim Davis, shouted "build the wall!" prayed outside abortion clinics, and considered everyone left of Attila the Hun a "leftist," then they're a real Christian.

If a Christian has obtained an abortion, they're not a real Christian.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

If a Christian voted for prop 8, supported Kim Davis, shouted "build the wall!" prayed outside abortion clinics, and considered everyone left of Attila the Hun a "leftist," then they're a real Christian.

again, not surprising that a non-Christian like you doesn't get it

Jerry Shugart

The fact that they identify as Christians isn't nothing, it's everything.

Silly!

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Mt.7:22-23).​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Silly!

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Mt.7:22-23).​

It's not judgment day yet, Jerry. Right now, they identify as Christians. Christians (all denoms, including my own, whether or not sod approves) need to look at their own glass houses and try to understand where they're failing these girls and women before talking about the millions of aborted lives as if they were separate and apart from their own churches.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's fairly simple. IF one claims the label of a Christian, they are ... a Christian. The only person who is capable of determining what or who they are is ... them. And yes, *real* Christians have had abortions. I knew several from my Christians school and church.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ

No Christians murder, and no murderers are Christians.

1st John 3:15 KJV " . . . no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Contrary to what you said, the Founding Fathers of our once great nation didn't believe that immoral behavior was a "States rights issue".

They believed that decisions which effect millions of people should not be made by just a few people who were not even elected.

The Founding Fathers based their decisions on what was said in Holy Scripture. They loathed democracy (majority rule), and embraced a constitutional republic where man's rights come from God.

A Few Declarations of Founding Fathers and Early Statesmen on Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible
https://wallbuilders.com/founding-fathers-jesus-christianity-bible/

Jerry Shugart

The Founding Fathers based their decisions on what was said in Holy Scripture. They loathed democracy (majority rule), and embraced a constitutional republic where man's rights come from God.

Yes, and they also wanted the power to remain as close to the people as possible and that is the reason we read the following:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

The question of whether or not to make abortion legal should have been decided in each individual state and not by a handful of people who were not elected to anything.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, and they also wanted the power to remain as close to the people as possible and that is the reason we read the following:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Replace the word abortion with homosexuality/pedophilia/pederasty, incest or bestiality and see how ridiculous your statement is Aar...ahem...Gerald.