there are that many idiots

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trump is not being treated fairly

he may have to run as an independent

he would get at least 20 million votes

there are that many idiots

Well that would make a great story if Trump had not already filed papers with the FEC running as a republican. You need to find a new schtick...this one is worn out. All the RINO horses, and all the RINO men cannot put the establishment GOP back together again...Face it your RINO candidates are going to get shellacked in the primaries, it may not be Trump but, it sure won't be a RINO...the people are on to them, thank your inept leaders Boehner & McConnell for the hatred of the party as well as running losers for over 25 years now. They have made their own bed...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/06/22/donald-trump-files-paperwork-making-2016-run-offficial/

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The Trump Train may be running out of steam.

Well, maybe that's not the best way to say it since he's never going to run short of hot air.

http://www.politico.com/donald-trump-2016-momentum-stalling

It's a long way to Nov. 2016 I expect to see many twists and turns for every candidate...I certainly don't give any credence to anything politico writes, it is a left wing publication. I think we will all have a better feel after the first three primaries Iowa, New Hampshire, & South Carolina. Prior to that, I am not even sure the polls can accurately track what will happen.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump's handlers should really try to reign in his twittering. :chuckle:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
.@FoxNews has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won't be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump's handlers should really try to reign in his twittering. :chuckle:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
.@FoxNews has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won't be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future.

It is FOX's loss not his, they cancelled the interview prior to this tweet and we don't know what was going on behind the scenes maybe they are treating him unfair, heck the last people I trust are so-called journalists, they are worse than politicians when it comes to being truthful. He is still the leader by the polls at least so, I would say keep doing whatever is working, he still has a great following....

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
anna: "The sky is blue."

Your turn, rocketman. :eek:

(NB: That line wouldn't work if The Barbarian were here...)

As a matter of fact it is blue...sitting on my porch on a very hot afternoon looking at it, having a beer. I don't take anything Barby says with any more than a grain of salt. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is FOX's loss not his, they cancelled the interview prior to this tweet and we don't know what was going on behind the scenes maybe they are treating him unfair
Did you mean to write "tweeting him unfair"?

, heck the last people I trust are so-called journalists, they are worse than politicians when it comes to being truthful.
Like that's even empirically possible.

He is still the leader by the polls
I for one think he'd be a great leader of the pollish people. :plain:

at least so, I would say keep doing whatever is working, he still has a great following....
Let's just agree they're substantial...well, numerous then.

the odds are changing

hillary is 6/4
jeb is 5/1
trump is 10/1

you idiots can now make even more money
Who are you calling idiots? You think Hillary is 6'4". :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
in another thread
the idiots are cheering the resignation of boehner
it has been a tough job for him
I would love to shut down the government
but
not if it would cost us the white house next year
in the last debate
lindsey graham made the argument
that
one more shut down of the government
will give the democrats four more years in the white house
I agree with him
these idiots do not realize
how hard it is to get a republican in the white house
we need their votes
but
I am sick and tired of listening to them

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
in another thread
the idiots are cheering the resignation of boehner
it has been a tough job for him
I would love to shut down the government
but
not if it would cost us the white house next year
in the last debate
lindsey graham made the argument
that
one more shut down of the government
will give the democrats four more years in the white house
I agree with him
these idiots do not realize
how hard it is to get a republican in the white house
we need their votes
but
I am sick and tired of listening to them

Boehner leaving is the best thing for the country & the GOP's survival, now we need to oust the turd McConnell.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
biden and rubio are now ahead of trump
sanders is tied with trump

just wait awhile
and
you idiots will be able to make big money

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
biden and rubio are now ahead of trump
sanders is tied with trump

just wait awhile
and
you idiots will be able to make big money

Wow! all that anger...You know it doesn't matter how mad you get Jeb is still sucking wind with the rest of the RINO's in single digits. Nobody wants them chrys, it is just a fact you will have to face up to.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good news for the idiots

what is it?

rubio has upgraded them to freaks

he may need their votes

I hope not

you said we need all the votes we can get

our best bet is when all the idiots stay home

how do you make that happen?

jeb vs hillary

that will do it

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No matter how you slice it, the outsiders have close to 60% of the republican vote before the primaries have even began, won't have a RINO to vote for this time around, they have been banished to the political ash heap. Who you gonna vote for when ole Jeb pulls chocks and leaves the race chrys? Carson? Cruz? Fiorina?....Trump? :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Carson!

bc-6.png

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No matter how you slice it, the outsiders have close to 60% of the republican vote before the primaries have even began, won't have a RINO to vote for this time around, they have been banished to the political ash heap. Who you gonna vote for when ole Jeb pulls chocks and leaves the race chrys? Carson? Cruz? Fiorina?....Trump? :chuckle:

The "outsiders" have made this whole thing fun and more interesting but I still don't believe any of them will get the nomination. It will not be until they start to get shoved to the side by the primary process that a leader will emerge. Cruz is as good a guess as I've got.