a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trump is your friend

he is hillary's friend

he may destroy the republican party

The RINO's have done more to destroy the party than Trump could ever do, just by ignoring those that gave them the power to begin with...they are liars and the people know it.

Lexington'96

Remember that only one Republican appointed justice (along with one Kennedy appointee) dissented in Roe v. Wade. Nixon himself was okay with abortion.

The Supreme Court has had a Republican-appointed majority for quite some time, but Roe v. Wade still stands.

The Republicans controlled the federal government from 2003-2007. Nothing has changed.

Several Senate Republicans voted against defunding Planned Parenthood, a move which two Democrats supported.

Maybe it's the individual candidates and not the partisan affiliation that matters.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wouldn't expect anything less from a left wing organization like the CIS but, it in no way erases that this bill was brought up before the Congress before, and that you, and left wingers like the CIS don't want to see it happen. I know you love your sanctuary city there in San Diego, my hope is that all comes crashing down, even on the sanctuary city I live in, my hope is that feds punish California monetarily for even allowing it.

So...

You used a left wing organization's website to argue against a left wing idea originally floated by Obama that's been proposed by Trump with whom you're in agreement and think it's a great idea? :eek:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So...

You used a left wing organization's website to argue against a left wing idea originally floated by Obama that's been proposed by Trump with whom you're in agreement and think it's a great idea? :eek:

No I used a left wing website to show even Obama was once backing this form of immigration reform, it (the story) contained the data that I was supporting my argument with, please don't mistake data collection for agreement. Trump is getting the heat as if he authored an idea that has been out there for quite some time. Incidentally it was not proposed by Obama either, it was proposed by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas and was defeated on a 53-45 partisan vote in the senate so, it was at one time a plausible bill and yes, I think it is a fantastic idea and hope it is revisited no matter who is elected.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it will be another bush vs clinton
in a low turnout election
an independent trump will elect hillary

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This one is for you Chrys....:chuckle:

Trump Fight Song
I was a democrat

Reagan talking about it and said "I didn't leave the democrat party, the party left me"." title="Click to view this video on youtube" target="_blank">Trump Fight Song I was a democrat

Reagan talking about it and said "I didn't leave the democrat party, the party left me"."> I was a democrat

Reagan talking about it and said "I didn't leave the democrat party, the party left me"." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Maybe, maybe not. Since Trump is known to be a liar, any deals he has on the side wouldn't really surprise me.

Really, so can you prove he is a liar? or is just more Rusha hyperbole because you don't like the man? I mean if you have something solid here then play your cards...I am in suspense. I can however point out hundreds of lies from your current failure occupying the white house, as well as the well documented trail of lies to the liberal hag that wants to succeed him. Please do lay out your proof of Trump's lies that he is known to have told....please do tell. :think:

Last edited:

drbrumley

Voting is not an act of political freedom. It is an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence. They are screaming in the politician's ear: "You do not represent me. This is not a process in which my voice matters. I do not believe you."

Amen and Amen!!!!!!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Really, so can you prove he is a liar? or is just more Rusha hyperbole because you don't like the man? I mean if you have something solid here then play your cards...I am in suspense. I can however point out hundreds of lies from your current failure occupying the white house, as well as the well documented trail of lies to the liberal hag that wants to succeed him. Please do lay out your proof of Trump's lies that he is known to have told....please do tell. :think:

Well, there's this from Politifact:

Donald Trump's File

imrs.php

PolitiFact editor: ‘I don’t want to turn the whole site into the Donald Trump channel’

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Voting is not an act of political freedom. It is an act of political conformity. Those who refuse to vote are not expressing silence. They are screaming in the politician's ear: "You do not represent me. This is not a process in which my voice matters. I do not believe you."

Amen and Amen!!!!!!

What country has ever espoused your worldview? Certainly never America, maybe you can find a deserted island and make your dream come true.