ECT A D'ist explains "A Bigger Mistake than the rejection of Christ"

john w

Hall of Fame
IP,

Saint john w the great and I both graduated "thank the laude" from:

The Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio. We spent years under the tutelage of Dr. Herman Eutic.
I also just completed a 2 week summer school course, in "the" Greek, even though there is no such thing as "the" Greek, at the fine Canadian school of "William Fraud Rulz University," Mayor, and now I am an expert on something that does not exist. Let me take off, on what I was learned....Watch...

Alpha, beta, gamma......etc.

Nuttin' to this "the" Greek jazz. And when the phrase, "the Greek" rolls off my fingers, as I type it on TOL, I gain site wide respect, even more so, then when I drive around Arlington, TX, in my MR2 Spyder convertible, that has FM radio, with the top down, in the summer, playing my "Mr. Microphone!"

SaulToPaul 2

I would train him, but I charge $200 a day, plus expenses, which he cannot afford, being unemployed, and thus does not follow Paul. Er, yes...Tellalie just suffered another fatal death knell....

Here comes a "Darby"......Watch...

He has a smartphone with Tapatalk, while we still have Motorola Razr.

john w

Hall of Fame
He has a smartphone with Tapatalk, while we still have Motorola Razr.

I just turned in my red razor,and Sarah, party line/landline, 1 1/2 years ago, for a "modern" cell phone. Next up for trade in: my transistor radio.

SaulToPaul 2

I just turned in my red razor,and Sarah, party line/landline, 1 1/2 years ago, for a "modern" cell phone. Next up for trade in: my transistor radio.

Do you still watch Me-Tv with your rabbit ears and b/w 12 inch tellervision?
I did until 2014, when I called the man, and got a big screen HD.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you still watch Me-Tv with your rabbit ears and b/w 12 inch tellervision?
I did until 2014, when I called the man, and got a big screen HD.

I had a Sony 32 inch "picture within a picture," digital, until 3 years ago-that way, I could study "Doc," from "The Love boat," and watch "The Brady Bunch" and "TJ Hooker" simultaneously, studying how Mike got his hair to change dramatically, and how Bill got his to stay in place, even when riding on top of the hood of a car. it's a mite culiar...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Another thread stopped with a yuck fest . . you guys are so predictable.

:down:

Some day you will have to answer for all your idle words.

john w

Hall of Fame
The OP of a thread has the right to set the parameters of said thread, and prevent trolls like you from hi-jacking discussion.

Good one, downer "lady," zinging all of TOL with this "troll" accusation, when, in the TOL dictionary, your "pic" is right next to the word, "troll-ette."

So there.

And get saved, "non elect" Clavinist.

Danoh

Yes, Mayor-remind me never to invite her to go bowling with us, as she will take us all "down" with her barbituaratism.

John, I tried sending you a pm, but was unable to. Send me one and I'll respond from there. Thanks, D.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, I tried sending you a pm, but was unable to. Send me one and I'll respond from there. Thanks, D.

Try it now, D. Due to my burgeoning popularity, and/or humbleness, my pm box runneth over. I cleared the last 2 e"male"'s from the President-never did like him.