31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

From politifact:

No clear evidence that COVID vaccines are responsible for strange blood clots observed by embalmers

The company that stands to lose trillions of dollars if it is discovered that the vaccine causes death and the company knew that continues to insist, while adamantly refusing to release their safety studies data, the vaccines are safe. Go figure.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
How dumb do you think the readers are? Wait, what am I saying - I forget where I was for a minute.

98.9% of people in Israel are vaccinated. That means 1.1% of people - the unvaccinated - account for 20% of the hospitalizations.

You guys have no shame at all - lying appears to bred into your very marrow.
If the rate of infection among the unvaccinated is equal to the infection rate among the vaccinated, then that statistic should be compelling enough all by itself, but the reality could be that the rate of infection among the unvaccinated is substantially lower than it is among the vaccinated, which would make this number even more shocking than it already should be.

way 2 go

How dumb do you think the readers are? Wait, what am I saying - I forget where I was for a minute.

98.9% of people in Israel are vaccinated. That means 1.1% of people - the unvaccinated - account for 20% of the hospitalizations.
israel vax number.JPG
population
Screenshot_2022-02-13 Population by Country (2022) - Worldometer.png
4,454,874 vaxed = 51.46%

22.64% no jab
You guys have no shame at all - lying appears to bred into your very marrow.
confession through projection

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In other coverage of Hannity's interview of Corolla which was much longer than this little clip, the points were made that Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and others who are pulling their music from Spotify to protest the "misinformation" coming from Joe Rogan, are defending big pharma and authoritarian governments and unelected authoritarian government representatives like Fauci.

As Corolla said, it's upside down.

but perhaps to be expected when you're talking about counterculture figures who are now in their dotage
😂😅😂

way 2 go

From politifact:

No clear evidence that COVID vaccines are responsible for strange blood clots observed by embalmers

steve kirsch
Just two days after I wrote that, on Feb 9, Ferdowsi’s fact check was published by PolitiFact and it had all the defects that I originally outlined. The Poynter Institute published a version of her “fact check” on Feb 10 as well entitled There’s no scientific evidence that vaccines are responsible for strange blood clots observed by embalmers.

In short, the fact check failed to explain the observed evidence. It didn’t address any of the points I made just two days earlier.
steve kirsch
Here are some of the most important things I learned from Richard:

1. He started noticing the strange clots around May or June 2021. He’d never seen anything like it before in his life. However, he admits they could have started much earlier and he just never noticed them before because he was very busy.
  2. He is not aware of any cases where the strange clots were seen in unvaccinated cases (except for one unvaccinated person who received a transfusion)
  3. He started formally tracking the number of patients with the strange clots in late 2021.
  4. He says currently over 50% of the bodies he embalms have the strange clots which he uniquely associates with the vaccines/boosters. This is the bombshell. The CDC says deaths from the vaccine are 0% and this embalmer, who has no conflicts of interest, says it is now over 50% of the cases he sees. They can’t both be telling the truth. One of them is lying.
  5. In Jan 2022, 37 out of 57 (65% of all cases) had these suspicious clots. That’s huge.
  6. His embalming volume varies by day. Sometimes it is one a day, other days it can be up to 6 or 7. He estimates he does an average of 2 per day, which is over 600 bodies a year. So while these aren’t huge numbers, the numbers are large enough that it is unlikely that the effect they are seeing is just due to small numbers.

expos4ever

Surely you jest. Have you not been paying attention here for the last several months? Have you learned nothing from the dozens of posted reports from respected researchers that debunk the ignorant mob-think Fauci narratives?
....and, evasion, as we all expected.