ECT 2P2P-speak vs the NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Hi and if you are keeping the New Covenant , THEN you have to be keeping the FEAST of TABERNACLES in Zech 14:16-21 and Jesus also kept the Feast of Tabernacles in Jotn 7:2 , and 14 !!

dan p

Yep, keeping them all in the same method as I Cor 5:8.

DAN P

Yep, keeping them all in the same method as I Cor 5:8.

Hi and what is the context of 1 Cor 5:8 ??

You will never explain 1P OR 1P gospel , nor say how Peter was saved and EVADE how you were saved , and never say how Paul was SAVED , can you ??

You say that you are a Greek scholar , so explain 1 Cor 5:8 !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and what is the context of 1 Cor 5:8 ??

You will never explain 1P OR 1P gospel , nor say how Peter was saved and EVADE how you were saved , and never say how Paul was SAVED , can you ??

You say that you are a Greek scholar , so explain 1 Cor 5:8 !!

dan p

He will never tell us how he was saved, what he believed, and if/when he trusted the LORD.

DAN P

He will never tell us how he was saved, what he believed, and if/when he trusted the LORD.

Hi and I thought I ask a soft ball question , AND he Dances around the Tulips , real soft'y and RAILS on anyone else who does not answer him , yes he is an EVADER !!

dan p

Interplanner

I did. It was at a camp.

Does 'how' mean the experience of learning what justification from debt was? Or does it mean justification from debt in Christ?

Because all that I wish to talk about is the 2nd. 2 Cor 3. I don't preach myself.

Interplanner

I did. It was at a camp.

Does 'how' mean the experience of learning what justification from debt was? Or does it mean justification from debt in Christ?

Because all that I wish to talk about is the 2nd. 2 Cor 3. I don't preach myself.

Interplanner

The spirit of the new testament being imputed is much different than Heb 8:8 and Jer 31:31.

You are isolated and ignore the other 8 passages and their meaning and context and coherence. That is why your beliefs are incoherent. You have to keep forcing the land promise on them. (Don't you feel better that I used 'forced' instead of 'raped'?)

The new covenant is nothing other than the Gospel which was agreed before this world was created as the necessary step to solving the debt of man's sin that would happen.

To use Narnia's language it is the 'deeper magic still' of which the White Witch only used 1 line (she hated context too). "If she had known the true 'magic', she would have known that if a willing victim sacrificed to save a traitor, the stone table would crack and death itself would start working backwards."

But of course, it is a sin to read such things. OMG!!! It even has the word 'magic' in it! Unpardonable!!!

My point is that good theology knows that the Gospel was the eternal covenant planned for us from before time. It's great that the land promise happened, but it's purpose is over; it was a child-trainer; it was the old covenant that is weak and miserable; it was shadow not reality. God's purpose for David died with him, Acts 13:36.

But you know 2P2P, it finds one stray line and makes that the center plotline, and like the media machine, it blasts it 1000x til many believe it to be centerline.

SaulToPaul 2

You are isolated and ignore the other 8 passages and their meaning and context and coherence. That is why your beliefs are incoherent. You have to keep forcing the land promise on them. (Don't you feel better that I used 'forced' instead of 'raped'?)

The new covenant is nothing other than the Gospel which was agreed before this world was created as the necessary step to solving the debt of man's sin that would happen.

To use Narnia's language it is the 'deeper magic still' of which the White Witch only used 1 line (she hated context too). "If she had known the true 'magic', she would have known that if a willing victim sacrificed to save a traitor, the stone table would crack and death itself would start working backwards."

But of course, it is a sin to read such things. OMG!!! It even has the word 'magic' in it! Unpardonable!!!

My point is that good theology knows that the Gospel was the eternal covenant planned for us from before time. It's great that the land promise happened, but it's purpose is over; it was a child-trainer; it was the old covenant that is weak and miserable; it was shadow not reality. God's purpose for David died with him, Acts 13:36.

But you know 2P2P, it finds one stray line and makes that the center plotline, and like the media machine, it blasts it 1000x til many believe it to be centerline.

The spirit of the new testament being imputed is much different than Heb 8:8 and Jer 31:31

SaulToPaul 2

Made up, or lifted from a commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.