ECT 2P2P-speak vs the NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

He would not have given you the time of day. He couldn't, unless you submitted yourself as a servant to Israel.
Believe your Bible.

You are demanding your victory again STP, which doesn't work with me. You have to provide proof. You insulate yourself from questions. No victory.

Interplanner

My proof:

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

What more do you need?

The structure of the NT. That's one line in which the foreign woman came out equal anyway. In which his objective (ch 10) was to use several Israeli missionaries to reach the world. So 'only to Israel' only has a mission meaning. It does not have an exclusive theocratic meaning which you have tried to gloom onto it to save 2P2P from stinking like muck and fraud.

Interplanner

My proof:

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

What more do you need?

The structure of the NT. That's one line in which the foreign woman came out equal anyway. In which his objective (ch 10) was to use several Israeli missionaries to reach the world. So 'only to Israel' only has a mission meaning. It does not have an exclusive theocratic meaning which you have tried to gloom onto it to save 2P2P from stinking like muck and fraud.

'The time is coming AND NOW IS when those who worship will worship in Spirit, not at this site or that.'

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

Interplanner

The way you do your theology is: use the 2P2P system first;
find little itty bit proof texts here and there.

You have no idea what the larger structures are. Are there any other 'projects' on which Christ sent out 70 people so that by the time Pentecost happened (assuming they each trained 2 people) there were 211 evangelists ready? That is the only major project Christ did, and it was to make an explosive start to the Messianic evangelism of early Acts.

SaulToPaul 2

The way you do your theology is: use the 2P2P system first;
find little itty bit proof texts here and there.

You have no idea what the larger structures are. Are there any other 'projects' on which Christ sent out 70 people so that by the time Pentecost happened (assuming they each trained 2 people) there were 211 evangelists ready? That is the only major project Christ did, and it was to make an explosive start to the Messianic evangelism of early Acts.

Interplanner

Of course you do. That's why the thing set aside is your main concern instead of what Hebrews is truly celebrating. See 'strange teachings' 13:9.

That's why you have your corny 'the new covenant is before the old' footer, because you don't know what to do with Melch over Aaron,
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS over the law
the eternal, better covenant over the old, former one, the shadow, the copy etc

There is no enduring city here, v14.

SaulToPaul 2

Of course you do. That's why the thing set aside is your main concern instead of what Hebrews is truly celebrating. See 'strange teachings' 13:9.

That's why you have your corny 'the new covenant is before the old' footer, because you don't know what to do with Melch over Aaron,
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS over the law
the eternal, better covenant over the old, former one, the shadow, the copy etc

There is no enduring city here, v14.

How could Israel be a kingdom of priests if the priesthood did not change?
I am not an idiot, Lamont.

Interplanner

How could Israel be a kingdom of priests if the priesthood did not change?
I am not an idiot, Lamont.

The believers are the kingdom of priests, I Pet 1, Rev 1. Or are you asking a question about the OT situation.

Does an idiot look for the old covenant to be restored when Hebrews says it is over with?

DAN P

No victory lap for you. You have to have proof. We enjoy the eternal and new covenant right now, Heb 13--that part that us Gentiles are not supposed to enjoy.

Hi and if you are keeping the New Covenant , THEN you have to be keeping the FEAST of TABERNACLES in Zech 14:16-21 and Jesus also kept the Feast of Tabernacles in John 7:2 , and 14 !!

dan p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.