ECT 2P2P-speak vs the NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Mr 2P2P Champion, also known as Mr Huh? writes:

No, the LORD Jesus came to confirm the promises made to the fathers, and those were the fathers of Israel. He was a minister of the circumcision.

This guy hates grammar, hates explaining why translations are lies, and many other things, but this one really cooks me.

The verse ends 'so that the Gentiles can praise God for his mercy (with 4 OT quotes)'

How does Mr 2P2P Champion end it? "See, Christ was the minister to the circumcision!"

How can anything be more obtuse and destructive to what Paul wanted in Rom 14-15, making peace between Gentile and returning-Jewish believers (those returning to Rome after the edict of Claudius in Acts 18)?

This is standard for 2P2P.

SaulToPaul 2

IP,

For the record, I'd like to reiterate that I believe in at least 3 Peoples and 3 Purposes.

So, I cannot be the 2P2P Champion.

SaulToPaul 2

IP is no different than Dr. Herman Eutic who regularly accused me and saint john w the great of "Sheer Breenism" at the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio in the 1980s.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Was the LORD Jesus Christ a minister of the circumcision confirming the promises made to the fathers?
Or not?
Romans 15:8 KJV
(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Interplanner

You just obfuscate, STP. You are right back at Mk 1:1 NOT defining what the lie is, or even whether you mean the NIV only.

You won't finish Rom 15:8, except with your line that matters to you.

Once you are past 1P1P, it is XPXP, do you understand? A division is division is division...

Believe the prophets? Yah, the 4 quoted in 15:9+.

You are a piece of non-communication. Because it will fall apart.

What is your brag about grammar--oh, but not Greek grammar diagramming, OK.

Interplanner

(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

So that the Gentiles can praise God for his mercy (see 11:30 and 12:1--tie things together, don't fracture them), and then the 4 OT quotes showing that.

Please announce all locations in the Bible where you are JUST GOING TO STOP READING and get back to me.

I know you have a ton in Hebrews, whether you've made a list for the public is quite another question.

SaulToPaul 2

IP does not like that. The LORD was not sent to him. And the only way he could please God would be to bless Israel. IP hates that (Satanic).

Interplanner

IP does not like that. The LORD was not sent to him. And the only way he could please God would be to bless Israel. IP hates that (Satanic).

Which ends so that the Gentiles can praise God for his mercy; that was the target.

Is there a 2P2P rule that says don't read Rom 15:9?

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, right then, in existence then, going on then. I don't forget any part of it, you see, I just forget the 2P2P, distant future, futurist, D'ist parts, which are muck and fraud.

Does it bother you that the LORD would have snubbed you had you ran up to him in the 1st century?

Interplanner

Does it bother you that the LORD would have snubbed you had you ran up to him in the 1st century?

You are a self appointed fool to say things like that. You mean through a Judaistic theocracy, he meant through the apostles and the mission to the nations--about which you seem to know nothing.

SaulToPaul 2

You are a self appointed fool to say things like that. You mean through a Judaistic theocracy, he meant through the apostles and the mission to the nations--about which you seem to know nothing.

He would not have given you the time of day. He couldn't, unless you submitted yourself as a servant to Israel.
Believe your Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.