2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
Your lucky!
I'm Mr. 5020. Lucky is my cousin. :)

Anyways, there's only three teams tied with the highest record in the league now. And thanks to the LugNutz beating Knight, I am alone at the top of my division.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

drbrumley

Mr. 5020 said:
I'm Mr. 5020. Lucky is my cousin. :)

Anyways, there's only three teams tied with the highest record in the league now. And thanks to the LugNutz beating Knight, I am alone at the top of my division.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Yeah Yeah we know. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
From CBS Sportsline:

The San Diego Chargers announced today that they will be resting LaDainian Tomlinson in week 12 due to such an easy match-up with the crappy Oakland Raiders. Michael 'Turner the Burner' will play in his stead. Owners are advised to bench Tomlinson immediately.

:noid:

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
From CBS Sportsline:

The San Diego Chargers announced today that they will be resting LaDainian Tomlinson in week 12 due to such an easy match-up with the crappy Oakland Raiders. Michael 'Turner the Burner' will play in his stead. Owners are advised to bench Tomlinson immediately.

:noid:
:nono: :darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I hope not, Addai had a SICK game last night. :doh:

I couldn't believe it, I was ahead of you by more than 50 points before the Indy game started. :noid:

Sozo

I want to personally apologize to ALL those who participated in the FFL for my immature and sudden departure of the league, and the problems that insued as a result. Mostly, I apologize to Doc who gives his utmost to make a very difficult and time consuming endeavor a success for those involved.

Please forgive me.

Sozo

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
I want to personally apologize to ALL those who participated in the FFL for my immature and sudden departure of the league, and the problems that insued as a result. Mostly, I apologize to Doc who gives his utmost to make a very difficult and time consuming endeavor a success for those involved.

Please forgive me.

Sozo

:noway:

Sozo!!!??

Hey it's Sozo!!

Hey guys look!!! It's Sozo!!!

Did y'all know Sozo's here??!!

Hey Sozo!!! It's me..... Poly!!! :wave2:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:

Please forgive me.

Sozo

:cheers:

drbrumley

Sozo said:

Please forgive me.

Sozo
Hi Sozo,

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I accept your apology and am thankful to call you a friend.

Sozo

drbrumley said:
Hi Sozo,

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I accept your apology and am thankful to call you a friend.

Thank you, doc, that means alot.

:cheers: to you, BillyBob, and Poly!

Status
Not open for further replies.