2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to the Ravens/Titans game today, it'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to McNair.

He kinda got shafted by the Titans......

:cheers:

[$7 a beer] :sozo2:

Mr. 5020

The Ligers went down...

The Odds won, as did the Avalanche. The Rednecks lost, so now BB is two games behind Knight and I.

Mr. 5020

I just noticed that DX is losing, which would make it a tie for the best record in the league between several owners.

drbrumley

5 teams @ 7-3.

I know we started rough this year, but this is turning into a heck of a dogfight to see who has the best team.

TOLFFL rules!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
5 teams @ 7-3.

I know we started rough this year, but this is turning into a heck of a dogfight to see who has the best team.

TOLFFL rules!

We all know I have the best team.........I'm just waiting for my players to figure it out...:noid:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, Lucky and I agreed on a trade last night before the Trade Deadline [not knowing there was a deadline], can it still be honored?

Mr. 5020

And down goes doc!!! 1 less person tied with me for the best record. It looks like Knight is going to lose, which would leave me alone at the top of my division.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
And down goes doc!!! 1 less person tied with me for the best record. It looks like Knight is going to lose, which would leave me alone at the top of my division.

Don't be so sure I will lose.

Eli can get 28 points, that's not out of the question. :)

Come on....... Eli!

drbrumley

Mr. 5020 said:

Your lucky! Foster was on his way to a BIGGGGGGGG game. Then got hurt.

Timing was perfect for you this week.

Now if only I can get my guys healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.