2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Knight said:
Mainly the live game center (the way it's designed is awesome).

All the sites have similar tools, it's just that CBS's are much more refined and functional.

I also like how I can access all my games and leagues in one place. (office pool etc.)

The other site that you are experimenting with looks like my daughter designed it :D
Well, I'm not gonna disagree. Like I said, I like CBS. And I agree about the gamecenter.

And actually this is not a experment. I'm only using this cause it gives me free two weeks so I can keep all the add/drops and trades on hand. I don't see any other alternative since CBS is jerking me around.

Say you spent 130.00 and received this crap. What would you do?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Say you spent 130.00 and received this crap. What would you do?

I'd be as pissed as you are, Doc. Heck, I'm pissed and it hasn't cost me anything. :sozo2:

[By the way, if you would like some help deferring the costs, I would be happy to throw in.]

Has CBS responded to any of your inquiries?

There's gotta be a way to reach them by phone.......

:Slippery: "Hello? CBS Sportsline? Yes, my name is Doc and I want you to know that you suck. You don't suck all the time, but you are currently sucking. I would appreciate it if you fix the problem and stop sucking so we can have fun playing Fantasy Football with no more problems. Oh, and please have a bronze plaque made for BillyBob's Rednecks, they are the best Fantasy Football team in the history of Fantasy Football and they deserve to be properly enshrined. We're planning a presentation party, could you please tell Larry Johnson to be there by 1:00 PM, he is going to be the Master of Ceremonies. One more thing, let Coors Light know they can back their truck right up to the front door, we are expecting a big turn out. Thanks so much!"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Is there a reason why my only keeper (Peyton Manning) was dropped from my roster?

drbrumley

Yeah, first they sent me an auto response, then I wrote back even more mad demanding phone support, then some guy writes back and asks why that didn't work and what trade I was attempting.

Let me check my mail now and see if he responded within a couple hours.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Yeah, first they sent me an auto response, then I wrote back even more mad demanding phone support, then some guy writes back and asks why that didn't work and what trade I was attempting.

Let me check my mail now and see if he responded within a couple hours.

Cool, at least they are responding. :up:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
:idunno:

Didn't know it was still going, that's all. I haven't even thought about it in a while.

You'll think about it tomorrow when our teams play! :devil:

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
You'll think about it tomorrow when our teams play! :devil:
I have a team? [checking...]

Oh, I have the team I originally had (before the trades). Does this week even count?

drbrumley

Um, today is saturday. Tommorrow is Sunday, Unless I'm totally mis understanding you, which might be the case, being I hurt my back at work today and spent 4 hours in ER and am out of work till at least Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.