Anquan Boldin
Stallworth
Mason [traded from Doc]
Gates
Stover [traded from Doc]
BuccaneersDST

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been out for a few hours so I guess I missed a lot. Sorry if this is a dumb question but, will we have our rosters back to the way they were before this all went down the tubes or will we just have to redo any deals we made?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Imrahil said:
I've been out for a few hours so I guess I missed a lot. Sorry if this is a dumb question but, will we have our rosters back to the way they were before this all went down the tubes or will we just have to redo any deals we made?

Doc saved all our deals and transactions.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are we the only people with trouble with CBS Sportsline?

CBS's tools are like a billion times better than that other site. :(

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Nobody else is having a problem with CBS? :confused:
No one I know has problems with CBS and I have several buddies and associates that use it and love it.

I tell them about all of our problems and they look at me like I am from another planet.

Doc, I am not trying to "pile on" but CBS does seem to be the best option out there.

NarrowWay, can you comment on this topic?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I like the CBS system. Unfortunately for Doc [and the rest of us], they don't have a phone number to call when there's a problem.

One suggestion I have is to draft a little earlier in the season next year, it'll give us more time to work out any bugs. Hopefully we can do a live draft next time.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I like the CBS system. Unfortunately for Doc [and the rest of us], they don't have a phone number to call when there's a problem.

One suggestion I have is to draft a little earlier in the season next year, it'll give us more time to work out any bugs. Hopefully we can do a live draft next time.
I hope this doesn't sound to paranoid but I wonder if our name "theologyonline" causes us trouble? :noid:

Maybe CBS is run by a bunch of liberal commies. :noid:

drbrumley

Knight, I understand your frustration. And quit "piling on." :chuckle:

I have met a couple others who also have transaction problem, same as us.

Beleive me, I like CBS and the tools. But thats not the problem. The problem is getting service when I need it, not when they feel like it. This issue could have been resolved days ago if they just promptly responded to my mail.

I have no intention of leaving CBS. I just want to get it right and have better service. Is that so much to ask. Esp. when I drop over 130 a year on it.

With that kind of money changing hands, you would think they would offer better support.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
drbrumley said:
And out of curosity, what tools does CBS have the other site doesn't?
Mainly the live game center (the way it's designed is awesome).

All the sites have similar tools, it's just that CBS's are much more refined and functional.

I also like how I can access all my games and leagues in one place. (office pool etc.)

The other site that you are experimenting with looks like my daughter designed it (and that's an insult to my daughter) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.