2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Zman, naturally the question arises, are you abandoning the team? If not, I need your email address again, just send it thru PM.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

Check your emails.
Done.

:up: -- Limit to 12.
:up: -- RB-WR Combo w/ Cheese.
:up: -- Salary Cap.
:down: -- Drafting Players.
:think: -- Too much time.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Reasons For Every Player Available to All

Reasons For Every Player Available to All

• More Freedom!
  • Less Limitation!
  • No individual team(s) can hog all the good players. I won't mention any names. :BillyBob:
  • We won't all agree on which player will probably score the most points for that game/that week, so there's not going to be 12 identical teams.
  • Under this setup, I will definitely play next year.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: Reasons For Every Player Available to All

Re: Reasons For Every Player Available to All

Originally posted by Lucky

• More Freedom!

• Yes.

[*]Less Limitation!

Yes.

[*]No individual team(s) can hog all the good players. I won't mention any names. :BillyBob:

This coming from the guy who gave away his best player 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Besides, there are plenty of good players to go around, plenty of coaches outscored me this week. :mad:

[*]We won't all agree on which player will probably score the most points for that game/that week, so there's not going to be 12 identical teams.

It will be a contest to see who can get 300 points each week. I could probably go either way on this one, but I voted for regular teams like we had this year, just better drafting rules.

[*]Under this setup, I will definitely play next year.

:freak:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

Done.

:up: -- Limit to 12.

If we are going to allow each coach to have access to all players, then it doesn't matter how many teams we have. I wanted to limit it to 12 so there would be enough good players to go around.

:up: -- RB-WR Combo w/ Cheese.

Yep, this is a good idea.

:up: -- Salary Cap.

If we are going to have access to all players, then the salary cap is self defeating, I am definitely against it in all forms.

:down: -- Drafting Players.

I prefer the Automated draft but under a different ranking system than what we've been using.

:think: -- Too much time.

:angel:

drbrumley

I prefer the Automated draft but under a different ranking system than what we've been using.

I really like the auction draft. This way you can pass on any player and bid on any player.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

I really like the auction draft. This way you can pass on any player and bid on any player.
Will this be real-time bidding, where we all get together in a chat? How much time will this method take?

Status
Not open for further replies.