2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc

When you announced that we coaches were only allowed to have a total of 2 Quarterbacks, I dumped my 3rd QB yet many teams including yours harbor 3 QB's.

When you announced that we were going to be a keeper league last year, I was complient and then you asked us to drop all players except 2 that we were going to keep which I dutifully did while all the other coaches ignored you and then you finally changed your mind.

Every time you make a decree, you fall back on it. Just so you know, I do not take any of your mid-season changes seriously, so please let me know what the rules are in advance and I'll wait and watch what the other coaches do before I abide.

Pleeeeeeaaaase, make up your mind and stick to it, forgodsakes!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I could go on and on reminding you of all the rule changes that have been abandoned, but I think you get the idea.

Please, please, please, please...before you make any new rule changes, ask us what we want and then stick to them!

PLEASE!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Because you only have 1 D/ST is the reason. Those with 2 or more, have both D/ST's count for points.

You're kidding! :doh:

So if I had 4 DST's, I would have a higher DST ranking? :bang:

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Doc

When you announced that we coaches were only allowed to have a total of 2 Quarterbacks, I dumped my 3rd QB yet many teams including yours harbor 3 QB's.

When you announced that we were going to be a keeper league last year, I was complient and then you asked us to drop all players except 2 that we were going to keep which I dutifully did while all the other coaches ignored you and then you finally changed your mind.

Every time you make a decree, you fall back on it. Just so you know, I do not take any of your mid-season changes seriously, so please let me know what the rules are in advance and I'll wait and watch what the other coaches do before I abide.

Pleeeeeeaaaase, make up your mind and stick to it, forgodsakes!

Your right, because initially I make a decree, everyone is cool with it for the most part. Then everyone says they dont like it either later on down the road. And essentially we have coaches playing one way and others another. Waivers for example. As far as dumping QB's, That was done when we had a serious problem with folks who didnt have a QB or a quality QB, na,mely starters. So I made the decision to have everyone drop down to just two so those who didnt have one, got one. After the problem was solved and everyone stopped complaining, you included, the emergency measure was lifted.

But thanks for pointing that out. I don't like making decisions like that mid stream, but I had to do what I had to do for everyone.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

I could go on and on reminding you of all the rule changes that have been abandoned, but I think you get the idea.

Please, please, please, please...before you make any new rule changes, ask us what we want and then stick to them!

PLEASE!

I have done that.

drbrumley

This is not official, but should be,

The top 4 seeds in the TruthSmack divisional playoffs are as follows.

1. The Redneck Commie Killers
2. The Snipers
3. Knight's Avalanche
4. Cattyfan's Conquerers

So, Next weeks TruthSmack Divisional Games are:

Cattyfan's Conquerers @ The Redneck Commie Killers

Knight's Avalanche @ The Snipers

Wow, you guys get to play each other all over again.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
So what's the deal about the "Playoffs for all the Losers"? And how exactly does that affect next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.