2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
How do you think SOTK got the axe? There was a meeting. There was a vote.

Then ZMan.

Who's next........???? :think:

:idea:

:lucky:

:D

Lucky

Hall of Fame
survivor.gif

drbrumley

Well, what have we here?

More circumventing the system?

Jabez, this will be taken care of next year. Under the rules, this is allowed this year. I didn't foresee anyone abusing the trades and find a loophole, but they did. All I can say is it will be closed at years end. Sorry.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, Doc has even named the new rule 'The BillyBob/Sozo' rule.

:noid:

OK, after this week I won't make anymore lopsided trades, but there is nothing 'illegal' about it. I've seen other trades that weren't exactly 'even' but that is the business of the coaches involved in the trade. It is nobody elses business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drbrumley

Its a matter of principle Billy. You know as well as I do that making these trades like this is not fair to others.

drbrumley

And it is not a mater of lopsided trades this time. Its the same players being dealt all over again just vice versa.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I'm going to miss seeing Jabez complain every week....:chuckle:
Which is why we did it! (Well, that, and we were looking for another reason to drive doc crazy :dizzy: )

:chuckle:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to see that the "Preview" scores are less accurate than the average local weatherman's forecast.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

I'm starting to see that the "Preview" scores are less accurate than the average local weatherman's forecast.

How hard can it be to forcast the weather in Texas?

"Hot today with a flood of illegal immigrants tomorrow." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.