2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

Why not just do with his players what you did with SOTK's?

Then the teams would be even, and you can eliminate them both from the schedule.

That's OK with me. There aren't as many good players to split up, but Sozo's right, it would make the league even.

C

cattyfan

Z man has one player who is out for the season and a second who is starting a two game suspension...leaves slim pickings for redistributuion.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

It doesn't appear that Z Man is playing anymore. :(

Hey Doc, maybe you should organize his team every week for him.

I've emailed him and waiting on a response.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I have emailed ZMan a few times these past two weeks without a response. I'd rather play his opponent than play SOTK this week.

Oh wait, that would mean I have to play Cattyfan.......:think:

Nevermind. :eek:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
IMO, if ZMan is MIA, just let his team be. It doesn't really matter how active the coach is. Leave well enough alone...

drbrumley

Originally posted by Lucky

IMO, if ZMan is MIA, just let his team be. It doesn't really matter how active the coach is. Leave well enough alone...

I just wish someone would at least tell me they are no longer interested in playing.

I agree Lucky, I'm weary of dismantling teams and I'm not going to do it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

Yeah, but Sozo's point was that we can even up the league if we dismantle his team.

Otherwise, we should have just left SOTK's team as it was....of course, you wouldn't have scored 17 points with your Tight End last week if we had........

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Honestly, I'd rather be playing another team this week than to get a free pass playing SOTK.

I agree, but right now that's the way it is.

Next year will be differnent.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Sozo's Ranters trade Jabar Gaffney to Redneck Commie Killers for Terrell Owens

Sozo's Ranters trade Chris Cooley to Redneck Commie Killers for Antonio Gates

What you guys are doing is not right.You did the same thing last week with westbrook.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Originally posted by Jabez

Sozo's Ranters trade Jabar Gaffney to Redneck Commie Killers for Terrell Owens

Sozo's Ranters trade Chris Cooley to Redneck Commie Killers for Antonio Gates

What you guys are doing is not right.You did the same thing last week with westbrook.
:nono: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.