2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z Man

Hey, why the re-draft? I had Brady and Delhomme, and I was quite happy...

Who the heck is Aron Brooks?

:sigh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here are the Quarterbacks:

Wamba receives Daunte Culpepper, Tim Rattay

GodRulz receives Donovan McNabb, David Carr

SOTK receives Peyton Manning, Vinny Testaverde

Cattyfan's Conquerors receive Michael Vick, Kyle Boller

Jabez receives Steve McNair, Carson Palmer

Lucky Leprechauns receive Matt Hasselbeck, Joey Harrington

Flying Aces receive Aaron Brooks, Jake Delhomme

The Snipers receive Trent Green, Mark Brunell

The RidgeRunners receive Marc Bulger, Rich Gannon

Knight's Avalanche receive Chad Pennington, Drew Bledsoe

The Redneck Commie Killers receive Jake Plummer, Tommy Maddox

Charlotte Gators receive Tom Brady, Brad Johnson

The Troglodytes receive Brett Favre, Josh McCown

Sozo's Ranters receive Byron Leftwich, Jeff Garcia

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

Godrulz, check your email please.

Do I have a password?

I created a new account (godrulz3). Sorry...I am a rookie. I will use GodRulz if you PM how to do it. Thx for your patience, coach.

C

cattyfan

I have settled down from yesterday...but I'm wondering, instead of redrafting, why didn't those with lousy quarterbacks seek to make a trade with those teams that had 3 decent quarterbacks. They could have used one of their top-notch RBs, WRs, or TEs, since they probably have higher rated ones than the teams that had secured good QBs. Also, why weren't coaches given the opportunity to retain one original QB to use as their first round pick? Just asking.

Now, for the rest of my team, I have put in for a few changes to shore up my woeful original D/ST drafts and also to replace one of my players which was removed during last night's redraft. then I will be able to set my two practice squad guys. I'm sorry, but I've lost track where the practice squad should be posted. please advise.

many thanks. :)

drbrumley

Ok, Billy, I received yours, Just give me a few, one thing at at time.

Godrulz, will PM you the password. And if Im not mistaken, it will be under the user name Godrulz1. If not, we can back you out and just resign you up. No big deal.

C

cattyfan

drbrumley,

did you get any rest? it seems like you've been breathing this football league for days! (your hard work is appreciated.)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by cattyfan

I have settled down from yesterday...but I'm wondering, instead of redrafting, why didn't those with lousy quarterbacks seek to make a trade with those teams that had 3 decent quarterbacks. They could have used one of their top-notch RBs, WRs, or TEs, since they probably have higher rated ones than the teams that had secured good QBs. Also, why weren't coaches given the opportunity to retain one original QB to use as their first round pick? Just asking.

The problem is one of time. Not all the coaches are on line nonstop like a few of us are. :noid:

We have a deadline to meet and we already lost the first game of the season. Doc had to be decisive and get this thing rolling. It's not perfect, Catty, but we'll all have fun playing.

Now, for the rest of my team, I have put in for a few changes to shore up my woeful original D/ST drafts and also to replace one of my players which was removed during last night's redraft. then I will be able to set my two practice squad guys. I'm sorry, but I've lost track where the practice squad should be posted. please advise.

many thanks. :)

I'll try to help out as much as I can to take the pressure off of Doc, what exactly is your question?

C

cattyfan

my question: I've lost track where the practice squad should be posted. please advise.

the other changes I used the add/drop and a proposed trade with another team...I'm just waiting to hear the results...if it doesn't pan out, I will try something else. My defense and special teams original drafts were pretty weak, though, so I'm hoping the add/drop will be okayed.

Now all that's left is to chill the beer for tomorrow and mix up a spicey little dip for the chips!

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

Ok, Billy, I received yours, Just give me a few, one thing at at time.

Godrulz, will PM you the password. And if Im not mistaken, it will be under the user name Godrulz1. If not, we can back you out and just resign you up. No big deal.

godrulz1...I am stuck now (password worked)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

my question: I've lost track where the practice squad should be posted. please advise.

Is that the same as the 'Reserve' team?

Your active team is legal and you're ready to play! You have a decent looking team there, Catty.

the other changes I used the add/drop and a proposed trade with another team...I'm just waiting to hear the results...if it doesn't pan out, I will try something else. My defense and special teams original drafts were pretty weak, though, so I'm hoping the add/drop will be okayed.

Free Agents are usually on waivers and it takes a little time for them to be released to you. Doc has the ability to over ride the wait, perhaps he will read this and help you out. Trades don't usually happen right away unless the coach you are trading with actively checks his team. Try PMing him. [I think he'll get an e-mail about the proposed trade]

Now all that's left is to chill the beer for tomorrow and mix up a spicey little dip for the chips!

:cheers:

C

cattyfan

I'm fine on waiting...whenever it goes through is fine...

and the proposed trade is all up to the other coach. Also fine.

but I thought there was something about placing two players on the practice squad...those players can then be snapped up by another team. Or maybe I dreamed that...the hazards of a s'more right before bed...

C

cattyfan

also, on the "warnings" page, it says my team is "illegal" for period 1. I'm confused as to what this means and how I can fix it. I would hate to break any fantasy laws!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

also, on the "warnings" page, it says my team is "illegal" for period 1. I'm confused as to what this means and how I can fix it. I would hate to break any fantasy laws!

That may be referring to last weeks game. Does that sound right, Doc?

drbrumley

The deal with this is I need to go back and enter who the starters would be for week 1. All I am doing here is taking the best scorers and making them your starters. This way everyone is on the same page and week 1 results can br tabulated and entered in our standings.

C

cattyfan

ahhhh! o.k. I thought maybe I had set my team up incorrectly :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.